Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is work your magic, and spruce up chanelles photos glitched. The computer in the bedroom does nothing.
Are you sure you are attempting it at the right time of day? Post screenshot in the MC bedroom with the task list open.
Not trying to be rude but is it just me or does some of the art in this update particularly in the mansion look like Ai art?
People have been talking about that in this thread since earlier this spring. A good number think that Uberpie is having an AI create art content using his own work to train the AI. It appears that he may not be doing much, if any, editing of the AI's work.

Reactions: Bobhanw

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Are you sure you are attempting it at the right time of day? Post screenshot in the MC bedroom with the task list open.
People have been talking about that in this thread since earlier this spring. A good number think that Uberpie is having an AI create art content using his own work to train the AI. It appears that he may not be doing much, if any, editing of the AI's work.
I see well at least it looks nice compared to some Ai stuff on here

TehDzzz

Sep 8, 2019
I've been following this game for almost 3 years now, supported it on Patreon for a while, and has been one of my go-to's for replayability. Simply seeing an update come through on the forums was enough to get the motor running in anticipation. Man, how times have changed.

4 Solid updates last year, all within a few months of each other. Now this?
EDIT: Count Morado pointed out that there were only 2 solid updates since 2021. While the wait was painful, we could at least expect to be rewarded with USDA-Certified Prime Content for our patience; however, this update feels more like a non-consensual slap across the face. Khurby summed it up nicely...

truth, it's the combination of huge hype plus epic fail that makes this update a true trainwreck:
1) Highly anticipated dual-route update announced two years ago had fans chomping at the bit
2) Literally one actual sex scene, and it was "meh"
3) Repeated scenes with bizaare fluid drinking fetish subplot no one wanted
4) Most of the characters sidelined
5) Neither route appealed to its audience
6) Every character lost their personality and became a boring cliche, except the New Character we didn't really need
7) Mostly scenes of teasing shit that is actually a regression, pacing and story-wise
8) Eyes Wide Shut "big reveal" was not only obvious years ago, but basically a cliche at this point
9) AI generated art, even if theoretically feasible, was just so poorly done that everyone looked like a low resolution Akira-blob stuck in the Uncanny Valley

Last one's the killer, because everything else is just window dressing, but the art makes the game.
Fucking 1000000% this. This update lacked a substantial amount of the content that we expect from UberPie and was a huge disappointment for how long the wait was. The Main Route starts out great with the first scene and the intro of Darnell's Mom, but then falls completely on its face. The dog collar with Mary scene could have been so much more than what it was. I even played the game back to get the alternate event for that scene in the hopes of SOMETHING happening but nope. Notta.

I hate NTR and actively avoid it on any game I play and I even played the NTR Route just to see the rest of the content and man was I disappointed from the jump. Arguably the most interesting thing that happens this update is the introduction of the new character and that was only for the NTR Route while the Main route gets to fuck 2 characters that we already have before (including a shitty AI take) in the least exciting ways possible. MC feels neutered in the Main Route update and turns into a complete bitch in the NTR route, which is a complete departure from what the game builds up to from seasons 1 - 4 (we're calling them seasons now?). The NTR route should split off way earlier in the game than where it does right now. It just doesn't make narrative sense.

This release is also hot fucking garbage when it comes to performance and stability. I'm going through the scenes again as I write this and the gallery playback is dogshit. Doing anything takes an absurdly long time to load if it doesn't crash.

What a complete letdown.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
4 Solid updates last year, all within a few months of each other.
While I won't argue with your opinion on your preferences of content (and agree with your opinion in some areas), this is wrong. There haven't been "4 solid updates" within 12 months since 2020. The Update in May 2022 was a bugfix and didn't include new content - so there were 2 updates from 14 September 2021 through until this update was released.
1688397938219.png
From the 71st posting of my FAQ (#29,355) since February 2022 -
v0.95.7a 01 Jul 2023 (8 months, 3 weeks)​
v0.89.8a 11 Oct 2022 (4.5 months)​
v0.85.1a 28 May 2022 *major bugfix (1 month)​
v0.82.4a 22 Apr 2022 (7 months, 9 days)​
v0.68.2a 13 Sep 2021 (6 months)​
v0.47.5a 09 Mar 2021 (7 months)​
v0.22.0a 01 Aug 2020 (4 months)​
v0.17.0a 04 Apr 2020 (4 months)​
Christmas Special 25 Dec 2019​
v0.14.3a 30 Nov 2019 (4 months)​
Halloween Special 31 Oct 2019​

Myriad

Jan 7, 2018
Returned after years of waiting for content to binge and completed the game from start to finish by no-lifing it for 3 days. Was fun. That being said, does anyone have/know the mp3 files for the music? I like them especially the one where the MC gets into serious situations.
Don't really mind the AI art on the newest content although I'm a bit bummed that the latest update was a bit short but considering the dev added a new route for the game, I can't really say much about it.

Also, when's Stacy/Cult content lol? Can't wait till Stacy beats Red at his own game while Red/Peter tries to uncover more of the cult's mysteries and that naked lady with the mask.

TehDzzz

Sep 8, 2019
While I won't argue with your opinion on your preferences of content (and agree with your opinion in some areas), this is wrong. There haven't been "4 solid updates" within 12 months since 2020. The Update in May 2022 was a bugfix and didn't include new content - so there were 2 updates from 14 September 2021 through until this update was released.
View attachment 2742116
From the 71st posting of my FAQ (#29,355) since February 2022 -
v0.95.7a 01 Jul 2023 (8 months, 3 weeks)​
v0.89.8a 11 Oct 2022 (4.5 months)​
v0.85.1a 28 May 2022 *major bugfix (1 month)​
v0.82.4a 22 Apr 2022 (7 months, 9 days)​
v0.68.2a 13 Sep 2021 (6 months)​
v0.47.5a 09 Mar 2021 (7 months)​
v0.22.0a 01 Aug 2020 (4 months)​
v0.17.0a 04 Apr 2020 (4 months)​
Christmas Special 25 Dec 2019​
v0.14.3a 30 Nov 2019 (4 months)​
Halloween Special 31 Oct 2019​
Ah you're right. Looking back at my archive folder, I included the Xmas special in that 4 count and forgot that 0.85.1a was the bugfix for 0.82.4a.

• Hey there
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Returned after years of waiting for content to binge and completed the game from start to finish by no-lifing it for 3 days. Was fun. That being said, does anyone have/know the mp3 files for the music? I like them especially the one where the MC gets into serious situations.
Don't really mind the AI art on the newest content although I'm a bit bummed that the latest update was a bit short but considering the dev added a new route for the game, I can't really say much about it.

Also, when's Stacy/Cult content lol? Can't wait till Stacy beats Red at his own game while Red/Peter tries to uncover more of the cult's mysteries and that naked lady with the mask.
See #29,294 for audio files
0.95.7b was out two days ago, a lot of bug fixes i guess, some hero?
It wasn't two days ago, Uberpie used the same announcement post for v0.95.7a and edited for the b-patch - it's common for him to do that - so that it doesn't confuse people (accidentally downloading an a-version when b-patch, c-patch, d-patch may exist). The fact that it only took 2 days for a bugfix tells me that there are a lot of bugs yet to be fixed. Also, you can be your own hero. I know people don't believe it, but we don't need to send out bat signals when an update is released, people do leak it on their own.

EDIT: Uberpie hasn't even made a discord announcement about the b-patch, yet - as of 16:07 UTC (12:07 EDT).

Last edited:

Reykyozi1

Jun 22, 2023
How to triggerd task
- take the tiffani ball ? I got the rope and idk to triggerd it
- how up the strength in gym ?
I played in version 089.8

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The Mall isn't unlocking as a location for me, I'm past day 30. When are you supposed to unlock it?
You can unlock the mall in the first three days: #28,046
It will open later in the story
No, earlier.
How to triggerd task
- take the tiffani ball ? I got the rope and idk to triggerd it
- how up the strength in gym ?
I played in version 089.8
I recommend reading #7 in the 71st posting of my FAQ: #29,355, as well as #1.

Searching this thread using full task text would have popped this up in the first couple of results on a first page of search results (copied from September 2022):
Both of these tasks are answered time and again in this thread, searching it would have have given you the answers you needed almost immediately. Here's a video playthrough of the rope task: including what you do with it.
---

Once you use the rope, you can advance the Gerda/Harry storyline which then they invite you to the gym and you can build up strength.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes