sametpunisher

Jan 9, 2022
Hi, is there any difference between versions A and B because I played the game from top to bottom and I can't believe this is what they call a mega update. I feel like it's not what they call a mega update. Despite making things easier with Al, it's unbelievable that it turned out so badly.

Reactions: KrLosZ

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Hi, is there any difference between versions A and B because I played the game from top to bottom and I can't believe this is what they call a mega update. I feel like it's not what they call a mega update. Despite making things easier with Al, it's unbelievable that it turned out so badly.
Just bug fixes

Reactions: Count Morado

Bruce1

May 5, 2018
Still having trouble selling the jar to Sara in the evenings. I have searched the forum and watched the video and the classroom is still empty in the evening. I have also tried it on 2 different saves and she still isn't there. I am at 96% and that is the only thing on my task list. Anyone have any clue why the classroom is empty in the evening?

Reactions: Miraurid

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
So is the blue hippie alter ego going to return to replace red, or was that the old NTR route plan? Does the hippie still show up in the regular route even with the split being created? Seems odd to have introduced it and then ditched it but prob won’t see anything about that for a long while.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
AI technology can be a great tool. I can understand using AI art as a way to expedite updates, you know use it to make backgrounds/side characters or even use it to help with difficult scenes. But this update is the worst of it, I mean there is ZERO quality control, if you look to close at some images they just fall apart.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Damn, started reading comments hoping things went back on track with this one, very disappointed to see that they haven't.
Oh well, another project sacrifice to sustain the Patreon model.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
blue hippie alter ego
That isn't an alter ego, that is the original MC personality. The other personalities we've seen are Winifred (MC's feminine personality) and Poindexter (appears to be MC's personality for what will be the third route - Sharing/Friendship - where the MC likes sharing and watching women having sex with others).
Still having trouble selling the jar to Sara in the evenings. I have searched the forum and watched the video and the classroom is still empty in the evening. I have also tried it on 2 different saves and she still isn't there. I am at 96% and that is the only thing on my task list. Anyone have any clue why the classroom is empty in the evening?
No. Since that is almost the end of that version and you've watched the video - you might as well say you've completed that content for v0.89.8c. The save file isn't needed, because saves have never been compatible across different version numbers; the current version, v0.95.7b, automatically starts at the new content; and they are going to go back and break down old content into 4 separate standalone seasons.
Is there a 0.95.7b update yet ?
for Patreon members - though Uberpie hasn't even put an announcement in his discord about it, yet (after 12 hours of it being up). It will only be bugfixes, and definitely not all the bugs will be fixed (including issues that should have been fixed in other versions several updates ago, but they continue to code improperly even in this standalone).

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
That isn't an alter ego, that is the original MC personality. The other personalities we've seen are Winifred (MC's feminine personality) and Poindexter (appears to be MC's personality for what will be the third route - Sharing/Friendship - where the MC likes sharing and watching women having sex with others).No. Since that is almost the end of that version and you've watched the video - you might as well say you've completed that content for v0.89.8c. The save file isn't needed, because saves have never been compatible across different version numbers; the current version, v0.95.7b, automatically starts at the new content; and they are going to go back and break down old content into 4 separate standalone seasons.
for Patreon members - though Uberpie hasn't even put an announcement in his discord about it, yet (after 12 hours of it being up). It will only be bugfixes, and definitely not all the bugs will be fixed (including issues that should have been fixed in other versions several updates ago, but they continue to code improperly even in this standalone).
so there is going to be an eventual 3rd route or is it just speculation?

Nov 13, 2017
sooo...i see that developer started using AI generated pics. Hope next updates will come much quicker by using ai tools...unless devs want to scavenge some money of of its supps ;)

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
I understand the need for using AI for the art, it's time consuming and not to mention expensive, but they are significantly lower quality than the originals, and have really taken away from the finished product. Looking at Clara's face in half the pictures really throws me off, especially the AI's attempts at ahegao.

i hope the rest of the pictures are higher quality, but looking at the NTR ones i can't say I'm all that hopeful.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's been announced for years. See my link here #28,351 to lostraven's post in 2018, as well as the screenshot from Uberpie's discord from an FAQ in 2020.
This is pure gold, dude. 5 years ago they mentioned a whole route still totally missing. I'd call it "the missing in action route". Man, they've been working really hard on this game, I guess. Really really hard.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
not to mention expensive
It's not expensive for Uberpie to create original art. He, himself - the developer - is the artist when he creates originals and doesn't just try to have an AI generate derivatives of his work without even bothering to do much, if any, editing.
One thing is clear boys the work was to much for the dev alone. Hence the Ai art in the game.
He's not alone. He contracted writers, he contracted a coder, he has had a proofreader. He's not creating this all by himself. And it's not so much a problem with AI. It's the simple appearance that he didn't even bother editing the images after their generation to remove problems or make the art more consistent. I don't think people would have problems with the shoddy artwork if he had bothered to do some quality control.

Last edited:
Reactions: TehDzzz

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
Hot girls but not enough M/D actions so in fact it is quite the same fantasies repeating without a lot of diversity

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
To add something positive. At least the main route MC is finally coming around to thinking like red. He seems almost on board with making something useful out of Tiffany.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes