JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
According to patreon graph website patreons are dropping rapidly. Hopefully this will bring good change.
It's normal to have a significant drop at the beginning of the month, and it crawls back up towards the end of the month only to repeat. This happens with pretty much every patreon

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
According to patreon graph website patreons are dropping rapidly. Hopefully this will bring good change.
There are two things wrong with both of your sentences:
  1. It's the beginning of the month, at the start of every month the apparent number of subscribers of all Patreon creators dip because of renewal issues with information on file, etc. Uberpie is actually up over 400 Patreon subscribers from this time last month and it appears that the this release bump (with netorare content) might be larger than the previous update in October (which did not have any netorare content). Overall, Uberpie seems to be consistent with a 1.5% increase in subscribers every month over the past year.
    1688385295969.png
  2. Uberpie is already mercurial. That said, rarely do short term Patreon number changes have an affect on a developer's content and schedule. There would need to be long term Patreon changes.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
It's normal to have a significant drop at the beginning of the month, and it crawls back up towards the end of the month only to repeat. This happens with pretty much every patreon
and also we can't see the drop yet, we have to wait for next month, it does seem he gained 400 new patreons so far since july 1.
he could have lost a thousand patreons also but we can't know that yet until August 1.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
There are two things wrong with both of your sentences:
  1. It's the beginning of the month, at the start of every month the apparent number of subscribers of all Patreon creators dip because of renewal issues with information on file, etc. Uberpie is actually up over 400 Patreon subscribers from this time last month and it appears that the this release bump (with netorare content) might be larger than the previous update in October (which did not have any netorare content). Overall, Uberpie seems to be consistent with a 1.5% increase in subscribers every month over the past year.
    View attachment 2741694
  2. Uberpie is already mercurial. That said, rarely do short term Patreon number changes have an affect on a developer's content and schedule. There would need to be long term Patreon changes.
This last year patrons dropped with 16 percent in total on average. It's been declining for years now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This last year patrons dropped with 16 percent in total on average. It's been declining for years now.
You are wrong. I think you are cherry picking your data, because that is not the case. You need to compare day of the month to day of the month. You cannot legitimately compare end of month numbers to beginning of month numbers, or vice versa because of how Patreon processes subscriptions over the course of the month.

Here is a chart of Uberpie's Patreon growth since starting that account:
1688387178926.png
The green line shows about an 8% sustained monthly growth when looking at beginning of the month numbers since day one. The blue line shows at least a 4% sustained monthly grown when looking at end of the month numbers over the past 2 years (ignoring update release bumps that then settle back to the norm).

Yes, his maximum end of month subscriber count was at the end of October 2022 (the last update that was released) was about 6300 and the end of June 2023 was about 5900. However, you see that the update release bump wasn't sustained, and as I note in the previous paragraph, the end of month numbers returned to the norm of about 4% average increase over previous months. You also see the other two previous release bumps in April/May 2022 and September 2021 weren't sustained, settling back to norm. In fact, those two updates didn't hold their subscribers as long as the October 2022 update did, with the end of month numbers flattening for the three months leading into the next release. Whereas after the October 2022 update bump, the return to norm has held pretty steady with that 4% growth.

Last edited:

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
You downloaded that from my post (#29,294), right?
I state in my post that that are some images not seen in this update. I specifically stated that in the post to stave off this question by answering it before people would ask it. And yet, here we are. No, it was not in either route.

This is a point and click game when in scenes. Move your mouse around, the things/places you can click will highlight. If you seriously can't find her, see my playthrough video #29,294
I actually extracted it myself and found your post after I posted my message so I was a bit confused

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
anyone got save file ? For season 5
The medical office is the Nurses station next to the school

PS on the bottom line (left) of your post there is a button that lets you "edit" you posts so you don't need to make a new one for an extra line of text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Artoriasex

Apr 27, 2018
lately the only thing i get from these years old famous games, is disappointment.
update after update, from games that are 5 or more years old... can't remember the last time i was content with them
>summertime saga
>what a legend
>taffy tales
>bones manor
>seeds of chaos
>various trainers
>all those sandbox classic DAZ games like milfy city and power vacuum
>honey select sandbox like manor and hotel
it's all disastrous
at least i still have NTL media
NLT media is a legend

yep1010

Jun 12, 2019
The medical office is the Nurses station next to the school

PS on the bottom line (left) of your post there is a button that lets you "edit" you posts so you don't need to make a new one for an extra line of text.

yep1010

Jun 12, 2019
Is work your magic, and spruce up chanelles photos glitched. The computer in the bedroom does nothing.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes