ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
RedPillBlues

I can tolerate alot games even games that has some cuck elements so long as the story is good or entertaining I can even having some traps bouncing on my dick what I cant toerate is my 3 Nos Gore Vore and Scat.
words to live by brother... i will say, im only ok with some cuck elements if, either the mc is the one cucking, or the girl that cucks the mc is avoidable, or at the very least, its part of the backstory.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
What happens after you call Shantelle during the night after the girl's competition in the park?
The game says I unlocked only 62% of content but there is nothing in the task left to do.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Gallery is broken af, half scenes are glitched, have black screen or just don't load at all
yeah, there has been reports for a while about issues like that, but it only seems to affect a small percentage of people, users of an older OS maybe? I don't think anyone ever pin pointed exactly what.
I've never had that issue with win 10. My gallery is fine

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So I think 95% percent of posts here and on discord are negative about this update. The question is, how likely is it things will change?
As long as the monthly subs keep going up probably not very likely.
I mean, if you could get away with using AI art and only putting in a fraction of the work and still making bank, would you care about the noise?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Imagine calling normal non-cucks people "vocal minority", that's some hard echo-chamber case that can be worthy opponent for Twitter psychos :ROFLMAO:
If you could read, you see that I am talking about a small portion OF the people who are not fans of netorare that are a vocal minority. I am not saying that all people who are not fans of netorare are a vocal minority. -- Hell, I'm not a fan of netorare. There are a handful - less than 100 of the tens of thousands of players of Taffy Tales - that are so fragile and dainty that the whiff of anything that makes the MC anything less than an uberchad and they are offended, and take it personally and then come on the threads to whine, complain, and howl. Sound familiar?

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Another update, and another route for Clara that literally could've been used for any other character. We have more than enough Clara content, and Tiffany gets fuck all, but here comes Clara...again. Should've just made her your mom and her son your brother at this point since we see them more than your own family lol. Game feels like Naruto how much the dev forgets characters exist. Maybe in another 3 years Tiffany's plot will advance by a centimeter.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Should I download this update if I have no interest in ntr? I'm mainly interested in if it advances the main story at all.
This update contains two Branches, one NTR route and One Harem route, you choose which you want to play... whether you should download this version though is a different question for different reasons. :p

Reactions: MadagascanVanilla

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
who are the characters in this pic?, in the new update there was a few additions, but i can only identify clara and rebecca :v

Aooni

Sep 15, 2022
yeah, there has been reports for a while about issues like that, but it only seems to affect a small percentage of people, users of an older OS maybe? I don't think anyone ever pin pointed exactly what.
I've never had that issue with win 10. My gallery is fine
I tried both on Android and on PC and gallery is broken on both

Oct 28, 2017
Its clear the dev loves Clara like allot. The promises to stop using her never happen.
They can love her in secret because this is ridiculous. There are so many girls we haven’t even had sex with, and there’s still Clara content. We don’t need Clara for like 3-4 updates. Didn’t even finish the teacher story. I had to buy a Patreon just to say this shit because I’m tired. They was hyping up some Tiffany content back in 2019 lmao. Where tf is that?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I tried both on Android and on PC and gallery is broken on both
you said pc but not what OS, the most popular theory is that it an issue with versions before 10.
I'm not going to guess about android.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes