Apr 13, 2019
F...... I've been waiting and checking the thread every day in the past few months...... Is it still possible for this game to get back on track? I feel like this is gonna end up like cloud meadow or breeding season....

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
F...... I've been waiting and checking the thread every day in the past few months...... Is it still possible for this game to get back on track? I feel like this is gonna end up like cloud meadow or breeding season....
?? what are you expecting to find ?? There was an update not too long ago.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So I'm stuck after the Chantelle part. 68.5% Main route. Gallery still shows missing scenes. just wondering what I'm doing wrong
Most of the update is about Chantelle so you'll have to be more specific

Same... after 2nd photoshoot got stuck
How are you stuck?? you have to do several photoshoots with her, put up the posters, go back the school each time watch the scene in the hallway, talk to Tiff after each one, there is apparently a timer on the scene when you put up the posters, so maybe you are too slow

MasterofPuppets11

Oct 29, 2020
Most of the update is about Chantelle so you'll have to be more specific

How are you stuck?? you have to do several photoshoots with her, put up the posters, go back the school each time watch the scene in the hallway, talk to Tiff after each one, there is apparently a timer on the scene when you put up the posters, so maybe you are too slow

It says do 2 photo shoots. how many times do I need to hang up posters?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It says do 2 photo shoots. how many times do I need to hang up posters?
I think I did it three times, but apparently there is a time limit so you might be doing extra if you are too slow.
did you speak to Tiffany? the big deal about the photoshoots is it makes her jealous, each time she gets a little more desperate for you to do one for her.

kyuubi10

Mar 22, 2018
I think I did it three times, but apparently there is a time limit so you might be doing extra if you are too slow.
did you speak to Tiffany? the big deal about the photoshoots is it makes her jealous, each time she gets a little more desperate for you to do one for her.
The challenge quest between her and priscilla keeps triggering where can i find tiffany after?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The challenge quest between her and priscilla keeps triggering where can i find tiffany after?
first time you duck into the classroom, IIRC then next time she is in the sports yard , then the gym with Chantelle I think (though I might have the order wrong)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Bro, just let it be, man. This thread is full of a cult of cucky’s now. Who will say anything and do anything. To be seen as the ‘normal’ and ‘good’ people here. So that they don't have to be ashamed for what they like.

Let them have it, this is less expensive than going to a mental clinic for them to feel good again.
It's just a fetish that isn't hurting anyone. Vanilla stans like yourself who make that behavior are cult-like should learn from vanilla fans who are tolerant towards other tastes and respect the Creator's visions. Normalcy is having that respect and maturity, being a good person is subjective. Literally ntr fans vs vanilla stans war started due to all of you, and most of the time in a thread there's always a vanilla Stan starting battles.
And I find it hypocritical to not go after the rape content in this game, but Ntr content is being targeted.
Not that I agree that rape should be targeted.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This is acualy a good idea we should run a poll on the site to see how many people like netorare and how many dont.
Polls on anonymous sites like this, without any control factors, will not produce legitimate results. There are various survey bias factors involved, including: self-selection, social-acceptability, question/answer phrasing, proper sampling based upon demographics, vpn usage for multiple votes, etc. I will, however, again post the updated numbers of the downloads of my video walkthroughs for v0.95.7:
1688680709044.png
Sure, people might be downloading the video of my playthrough who don't like netorare - but there is interest in the netorare (ntr) route even if for the sake of curiosity. Oh, and I am not saying that netorare is a genre enjoyed by a majority of people -- again, my statements have always been that it's been a minority of the non-netorare crowd which have been very vocal about their hatred and have whined, complained, and pitched hissy fits to sway Uberpie in the past. And it's both interesting and pitiful to see the same people over and over again with the same whinging against netorare (or against netorare fans, etc).

Jiro8850

Mar 18, 2020
first time you duck into the classroom, IIRC then next time she is in the sports yard , then the gym with Chantelle I think (though I might have the order wrong)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stuck in the same loop, could you help me out with the order of these events?
What i did was -
1. Put up the posters
2. Go to the school next day and the scene with everyone crowding around Chantelle takes place, followed by Tiffany and Priscilla fighting and MC suggesting a competition
3. Referee the competition
4. Text Chantelle at night

At what point between these events do we look for Tiffany? Because once i go see Chantelle at the gym again im back where i started

Reactions: Meatybuns
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes