JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
There are things I like and things I do not like about this game but I am still playing through 1-4, I hope there is more Chantel content she is my favorite.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
It's almost a year or two since I played it this game, any updates on the NTR? Did MC finally get fucked or something?

Toliik200221

Dec 25, 2020
Kinky tales - Tell us what kinks and fetishes you want to see in Taffy Tales!
Hello everyone,
We want to hear from you directly in the comments about the kind of fetishes and things you’d most like to see in future updates. Please try and focus more on specific fetishes rather than singular ideas for a scene.
Thank you for your feedback,
-The Taffy Tales Team

I'm obviously gonna say NTR in the comment of this post on Patreon :devilish:

View attachment 2813276
Maybe something related to the dog "Max" since he was from the very beginning but there is any content related with him or even the horse in the thubmnail...

Reactions: CHU44O

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe something related to the dog "Max" since he was from the very beginning but there is any content related with him or even the horse in the thubmnail...
See: #30,057. There is already in Taffy Tales what content there can be with Max added near the start of playthrough when it was revised in v0.82.4 / v0.85.1. While Taffy Tales is promoted on Patreon, Uberpie will not knowingly add content that goes against their Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. He already changed the name of it in 2018 from Family Tales and removed familial relationships for certain characters in order to promote on Patreon. He's also stated that he doesn't have any plans on leaving Patreon any time soon.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I'm playing this for the first time, I'm confused about somethings like why MC said he was banging Darnells sister/convinced him he was did I miss the Chantelle story somehow? and I might have zoned out/not payed attention but why does Danny think Becca is single? the Becca story you have to go through to get to that point has him acknowledge she's into the MC and catching them in the stalls.

Alright that's the stuff I'm confused about. Here's what I actively dislike, the trap content being canon at first I thought the game actually factored in my choice when the Red MC whined about how he can't bang Danny but later on MC asks Danny if he can show him his ass to prove he isn't wearing girls underwear and reading Danny's diary before the Clara and Becca scene, it's the trap scene from his perspective WTF?!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes