mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did he just shove his penis into a cup of steaming hot coffee and leave it sitting in the hot burning liquid?
he shouldn't be cumming, he should be screaming in pain and going to the hospital

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
did he just shove his penis into a cup of steaming hot coffee and leave it sitting in the hot burning liquid?
he shouldn't be cumming, he should be screaming in pain and going to the hospital
Maybe he's a Masochist:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: other than that I don't know of any other reason to do that:ROFLMAO:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
please tell mc kills or beats up darnell

and please dont have darnell sleep or have sex with mc mom

get him out game already guy is annoying let evil side mc kill him already
I doubt that there will be murder in Taffy Tales, though I'm not the developer. You'll just want to make sure you only play the Main Route. Never play the Netorare (NTR) Route or the Sharing (Friendship) Route when it starts development. By just playing the Main Route, you'll know Darnell will never have a chance with any of of the MC's love interests and household. At least, that's what is implied by the Main Route.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
If Dev want add more NTR scene in this game, he need do better on the story, not just make 'red' gone, and make MC just a damn fool...and also don't made all female charactor like brainless bimbo when they face to Darnell... that is boring...

Reactions: wdtfydd

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
if anyone need Gallery unlocker use this ;)
See #6 in the 77th posting of my FAQ below. Also, using something a complete stranger made to edit your Windows Registry invites trouble (which is where the Gallery keys are stored)... though not everyone has bad intent, allowing someone you can't hold responsible to edit your Windows Registry is not a smart move. Computers bricked, malware installed, entrance for exploits created, etc.
1691695459249.png

Following #6 in my FAQ and speedrunning, you can have the full gallery unlocked for v0.89.8 in less than 30 minutes and the full gallery unlocked for v0.95.7 for either route in another 30 minutes (1 hour for both routes). Or if you just want all the assets - just download them from the link at the top of my FAQ.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
devs need get darnell out game all are afraid him even the grown ups now adding others bullies tough guys

seriously just have red mc take him rest out he keep talking wants kill darnell let guy die yet nothing happen

great game but bully guy ruining the game for me just take him out lock him up get him out the game
Dude. Chill a bit with the talk -- or perhaps this game isn't for you and you should move on. Your post history doesn't show this kind of talk in any other thread (unless those posts have been deleted). First, Uberpie - the developer - hasn't communicated in the thread in 5 years and hasn't logged into the site in over a year. So everything you say isn't being seen by the people you want to see it. Second, Darnell isn't going anywhere, he's a vital character in all three routes planned for Taffy Tales - either as a foil (in the Main Route) or a friend (in the Sharing Route) or a foe (in the Netorare Route). Third, speaking of post history - if you do plan on sticking it out to stay with Taffy Tales, please know that updates are months apart - three of the last four have been over 6 months each.

• Angry
Reactions: colifa

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Darnell is a better character than the MC, Darnell should've been the MC :LUL: these last updates playing through the regular and NTR mode the MC is such a lame character, I know the writer tries and badly makes Darnell look bad but the MC is even worse. Normal route he's annoying and just a rapist and NTR route he's lazily written in just to be a pussy watching Darnell mold the girls he likes into whores

Reactions: wdtfydd

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Dude. Chill a bit with the talk -- or perhaps this game isn't for you and you should move on. Your post history doesn't show this kind of talk in any other thread (unless those posts have been deleted). First, Uberpie - the developer - hasn't communicated in the thread in 5 years and hasn't logged into the site in over a year. So everything you say isn't being seen by the people you want to see it. Second, Darnell isn't going anywhere, he's a vital character in all three routes planned for Taffy Tales - either as a foil (in the Main Route) or a friend (in the Sharing Route) or a foe (in the Netorare Route). Third, speaking of post history - if you do plan on sticking it out to stay with Taffy Tales, please know that updates are months apart - three of the last four have been over 6 months each.
Darnell hate has nothing to do with NTR.
Day 1 in school literally starts with Darnell beating the shit out of you.
Day 2 with Darnell trying to organize (and participate in) the gang-raping of Becca, the sweetest girl in the game.
Then he nearly kills the MC by chasing him and Becca into traffic because he is upset you foiled said gang-rape.
This is before any routes were picked.
Then he becomes a drug dealer. And he keeps on trying to rape your friends and family.

Darnell is not some suave seducer competing with MC over women.
Darnell is a monster and he at the very least belongs in prison.
It is extremely irksome that he just keeps on getting away with every crime he does. the fact nobody presses charges is mind boggling. As there are multiple witnesses to the gangrape attemp.
Darnell is a clear and present threat to your family that needs to be resolved.
Just shooting him is simply logical.
I doubt that there will be murder in Taffy Tales
There used to be a placeholder choice for when you find darnell beaten up by his drug dealer friends as a result of you stealing his drugs (which he was supposed to seal for them as a low level street dealer).

your options when you find him were to take him to the hospital (mandatory)
leave him there (not currently implemented)
revenge (not currently implemented) - don't quote recall the exact description used. I vaguely recall it maybe saying to get rid of him. But I could be wrong and maybe it was just getting a few kicks in.
It is a maybe, no idea what will happen. but so far you can do nothing about him

Last edited:

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Day 2 with Darnell trying to organize (and participate in) the gang-raping of Becca, the sweetest girl in the game.
Then he nearly kills the MC by chasing him and Becca into traffic because he is upset you foiled said gang-rape.
Then he becomes a drug dealer. And he keeps on trying to rape your friends and family.

It is extremely irksome that he just keeps on getting away with every crime he does. the fact nobody presses charges is mind boggling. As there are multiple witnesses to the gangrape attemp.

There used to be a placeholder choice for when you find darnell beaten up by his drug dealer friends as a result of you stealing his drugs (which he was supposed to seal for them as a low level street dealer).

revenge (not currently implemented) - don't quote recall the exact description used. I vaguely recall it maybe saying to get rid of him. But I could be wrong and maybe it was just getting a few kicks in.
It is a maybe, no idea what will happen. but so far you can do nothing about him
ty for explaining everybody think darnell guy a saint hes not

reason say need get rid him if play game red mc bad 1 keep saying let him die lets kill him stuff like that we need get rid him

thats why said devs need either get rid darnell or lock him up get him out game because guy just ruining game

specially none grown ups calling cops nobody doing nothing only bad mc wants take him out red think name is

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Man I can't believe I used to really look forward to when this game would get updated and now it's as if it practically doesn't exist anymore. This last update really killed a whole game.
sad but true they keep adding more more people plus getting rid red was dumb mistake should let red take over hes more fun then the mc guy then got darnell which need get rid of going after mc ladies trying rape them

game was fun now its like soap opera

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

I'm not going to debate whether or not Darnell has merits or is a lost soul. However, some of the points you make about Darnell could be said about the Red personality of the MC - and only if the player chooses to have the original personality of the MC stand up to Red, does he show concern and caring about the people in his own life and not just simply to save them for himself to put his dick in their every hole. A person with a background in counseling could make the case that if the player allowed Red to do what the personality wanted, the MC behaviors, attitudes, and thoughts would be considered a sociopathic narcissist. Right now Red is only slightly reigned in. And so others could make the argument that while the MC is under Red's influence, much of the same retribution sought for Darnell should also be done for the MC.

I do remember the scene you mention, about Darnell being injured. I, of course, can't find it immediately to get the full scene. I did find the dialogue in the assets.
1691733724999.png
And, from lostraven back 4 years ago - #6,769 - this appears to have been considered the entry point for the third route, yet to be started, the Friendship (sharing) Route. Darnell appears to be a key character in each of the three routes - so the revenge route would probably be to give him a few good kicks. That was so early in the storyline - we're talking v0.11.2a(!) before any of the "mega updates" - that it wouldn't be anything debilitative because he's in the Main Route since then. Especially now that the MC has his sights on taking both Darnell's sister and his mother.

You don't get rid of a nemesis in story unless you have something even more atrocious waiting in the wings. That, or it's in the story's climax and resolution - so people are stuck with Darnell throughout all three routes unless the already convoluted narrative completely folds in on itself. As much as some completely despise Darnell - they should hope he stays in the storyline until the end because it could get a whole helluva lot worse.
ty for explaining everybody think darnell guy a saint hes not

reason say need get rid him if play game red mc bad 1 keep saying let him die lets kill him stuff like that we need get rid him

thats why said devs need either get rid darnell or lock him up get him out game because guy just ruining game

specially none grown ups calling cops nobody doing nothing only bad mc wants take him out red think name is
I never said Darnell is a saint. I said you should consider chilling the violent language or consider playing a different game/VN.

Gettering rid of Darnell is not going to happen unless it's the end of the story or Uberpie has something more destructive planned. See above.

sad but true they keep adding more more people plus getting rid red was dumb mistake should let red take over hes more fun then the mc guy then got darnell which need get rid of going after mc ladies trying rape them

game was fun now its like soap opera
Wait, you're INTENTIONALLY playing the Netorare (NTR) Route and bitching about it? All you got to do is NOT PLAY the OPTIONAL Netorare Route, and most of your pain is gone. Holy fucking shit dude.

You don't put your hand in the middle of a campfire and then bitch about how the fire burnt your hand to a crisp. Don't stick your hand in the fire and don't play an optional Netorare (NTR) Route if it hurts you so much. Common sense.

davipitons

Jun 30, 2022
No voy a debatir si Darnell tiene o no méritos o es un alma perdida. Sin embargo, algunos de los puntos que haces sobre Darnell podrían decirse sobre la personalidad roja del MC, y solo si el jugador elige que la personalidad original del MC se enfrente a Red, muestra preocupación y preocupación por las personas en su propia vida y no simplemente para salvarlos para sí mismo para poner su polla en cada agujero. Una persona con experiencia en consejería podría argumentar que si el jugador permitiera que Red hiciera lo que la personalidad quería, los comportamientos, actitudes y pensamientos del MC serían considerados un narcisista sociópata. En este momento, Red solo está ligeramente controlado. Por lo tanto, otros podrían argumentar que, si bien el MC está bajo la influencia de Red, gran parte de la misma retribución que se busca para Darnell también debería hacerse para el MC.

Sí recuerdo la escena que mencionas, en la que Darnell resulta herido. Yo, por supuesto, no puedo encontrarlo de inmediato para obtener la escena completa. Encontré el diálogo en los activos.
View attachment 2843146
Y, desde lostraven hace 4 años atrás - #6,769 - esto parece haber sido considerado el punto de entrada para la tercera ruta, aún por comenzar, la Ruta de la Amistad (compartir). Darnell parece ser un personaje clave en cada una de las tres rutas, por lo que la ruta de la venganza probablemente sería darle unas buenas patadas. Eso fue tan temprano en la historia, estamos hablando de v0.11.2a (!) Antes de cualquiera de las "megaactualizaciones", que no sería nada debilitante porque está en la ruta principal desde entonces. Especialmente ahora que el MC tiene la mira puesta en llevarse tanto a la hermana de Darnell como a su madre.

No te deshaces de un némesis en la historia a menos que tengas algo aún más atroz esperando entre bastidores. Eso, o está en el clímax y la resolución de la historia, por lo que la gente se queda atrapada con Darnell a lo largo de las tres rutas a menos que la narrativa ya complicada se pliegue por completo sobre sí misma. Por mucho que algunos desprecien por completo a Darnell, deberían esperar que permanezca en la historia hasta el final porque podría empeorar muchísimo.

Nunca dije que Darnell es un santo. Dije que deberías considerar relajar el lenguaje violento o considerar jugar un juego/VN diferente.

Deshacerse de Darnell no sucederá a menos que sea el final de la historia o Uberpie tenga planeado algo más destructivo. Véase más arriba.

Espera, ¿estás jugando INTENCIONALMENTE en la ruta Netorare (NTR) y quejándote de eso? Todo lo que tiene que hacer es NO JUGAR la Ruta Netorare OPCIONAL , y la mayor parte de su dolor desaparecerá. Santa mierda tío.

No pones la mano en medio de una fogata y luego te quejas de cómo el fuego te quemó la mano. No metas la mano en el fuego y no juegues una ruta opcional de Netorare (NTR) si tanto te duele. Sentido común.
[/CITA]
Es porque es contenido que se pierde en esa ruta que es curioso ver lo que hicieron con ese tiempo.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm not going to debate whether or not Darnell has merits or is a lost soul. However, some of the points you make about Darnell could be said about the Red personality of the MC - and only if the player chooses to have the original personality of the MC stand up to Red, does he show concern and caring about the people in his own life and not just simply to save them for himself to put his dick in their every hole. A person with a background in counseling could make the case that if the player allowed Red to do what the personality wanted, the MC behaviors, attitudes, and thoughts would be considered a sociopathic narcissist. Right now Red is only slightly reigned in. And so others could make the argument that while the MC is under Red's influence, much of the same retribution sought for Darnell should also be done for the MC.
Red unchecked can be quite the bastard.
Although even at his worst, red is not quite as bad.
I just reviewed every scene in ch1-4.

1. Red repeatedly puts his life in danger to protect the girls.
2. There are multiple scenes where becca goes "I am not ready yet", and red holds back and does not forcibly take her cherry. Likewise for some other girls.
And, from lostraven back 4 years ago - #6,769 - this appears to have been considered the entry point for the third route, yet to be started, the Friendship (sharing) Route.
I genuinely can't imagine how such a route can be viable without a rewrite for Darnell.
... maybe the MC decides to join in on tgang raping Becca and MC and Darnell bond over it.
I seriously doubt this is how they plan it.
I imagine if such a route ever comes they will rewrite darnell to be less criminal and more chad.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Red unchecked can be quite the bastard.
Although even at his worst, red is not quite as bad.
I just reviewed every scene in ch1-4.

1. Red repeatedly puts his life in danger to protect the girls.
2. There are multiple scenes where becca goes "I am not ready yet", and red holds back and does not forcibly take her cherry. Likewise for some other girls.

I genuinely can't imagine how such a route can be viable without a rewrite for Darnell.
... maybe the MC decides to join in on tgang raping Becca and MC and Darnell bond over it.
I seriously doubt this is how they plan it.
I imagine if such a route ever comes they will rewrite darnell to be less criminal and more chad.
Red does so because he wants the women for himself. All to himself. It's not out of compassion - it's out of greed. Any compassion you might see by the MC is from the original personality (Blue) - not Red. Happy sex slaves are thankful sex slaves. Unhappy, sad sex slaves are a nuisance at best.

I don't want to search all the scenes you are summing up - but if you can tell me one of the tasks near the scenes you are talking about, I'd be happy to look them up.

As for the third route - it's been part of the game plan since Day 1 of development. Just like the Netorare (NTR) Route. There have been three routes planned since the spring of 2018. The implementation of how the routes start have appeared to change over the years - but yes, at some point in the third route, the OPTIONAL Friendship (Sharing) Route, people will be able to build Eiffel Towers with Darnell.

• Angry
Reactions: colifa
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes