APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The seasons of these games let me so confuse..
Its really simple seasons 1-4 reg rout where Red is in the drivers seat no NTR season 5 Blue is in the drivers seat and there is NTR.
Versions were separated so non NTR players would not lose there shit having to make a choice not to have NTR... See simple ;) But stupid....

Reactions: yooloozoo

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Its really simple seasons 1-4 reg rout where Red is in the drivers seat no NTR season 5 Blue is in the drivers seat and there is NTR.
Versions were separated so non NTR players would not lose there shit having to make a choice not to have NTR... See simple ;) But stupid....
That's not it at all. Season 1 - 4 is everything before this update and, yes, without ntr.
Season 5 is the current update and has both ntr and non ntr routes.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That's not it at all. Season 1 - 4 is everything before this update and, yes, without ntr.
Season 5 is the current update and has both ntr and non ntr routes.
Seems my memory has failed but it's a result of my disappointment I suppose with the last update now I recall why cause of all the poop and piss fetish stuff as well as AI stuff that looked funky to me. I wanted to block it out of my mind... My Bad :)

Reactions: Moxence

Hans_Olo

May 18, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for Seasons 1 through 4 (0.89.8), that's actually up to date? All walkthroughs I found start with talking to Danny on day 1, but I don't meet him until day 2.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a walkthrough for Seasons 1 through 4 (0.89.8), that's actually up to date? All walkthroughs I found start with talking to Danny on day 1, but I don't meet him until day 2.
Did you search the thread for the word "walkthrough" before asking? 2 of the first 5 search results tells you the answer. https://f95zone.to/search/309251766/?q=walkthrough&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

Or, see #8 in the 83rd posting of my FAQ (the 82nd was in the top 10 or 11 of the search results), below. I also recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hans_Olo

May 18, 2019
You know, you could have just said "No". But that wouldn't have been snarky enough, would it?
[Edit] Sorry, that wasn't nice. Thanks for your answer, though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You know, you could have just said "No". But that wouldn't have been snarky enough, would it?
[Edit] Sorry, that wasn't nice. Thanks for your answer, though.
But the answer isn't really "No." The answer is that are various walkthrough/playthrough playlists (Moon Spawn and TGame are only 2 of MANY) you can follow on YouTube with timestamps for the tasks so that you can easily find the answer you seek for a place you might be stuck.

[Edit] Sorry, did you take 2 minutes to skim the last couple of pages in the thread to see if someone had recently asked about a walkthrough for v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) and already received an answer? 4th post on the previous page: #30,604

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What is the NTR in this game? Netori, Netorare, Netorase, or a mix of the three? And is there much content for either of the three yet? Thanks if anyone can chime in.

DeathKing07

Sep 28, 2017
This game was so good i always wished it had a NTR route from the beggining. But it's also pretty interesting for the real NTR to only come now after we already created strong relationship with the characters.
They need to fix the dialogues for the NTR path first because it was very awkward when I played it. Also, the MC kept describing the scenes as they happened as if you couldn't see it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What is the NTR in this game? Netori, Netorare, Netorase, or a mix of the three? And is there much content for either of the three yet? Thanks if anyone can chime in.
The developer thinks they mean netorare when they use the abbreviation NTR for this. (though they incorrectly label an optional MC pimping out one character scene as NTR)

There is no netori in this. The women are single, divorced, widowed, or the husband willingly shares their wife (including a threesome).
This game was so good i always wished it had a NTR route from the beggining. But it's also pretty interesting for the real NTR to only come now after we already created strong relationship with the characters.
The netorare (NTR) route was intended from the start of development - and start shortly after the car accident at the beginning of the story. The developer is expected to continue to backfill in the netorare (NTR) route, as well as continue it forward, as development progresses. We'll see.
who have last update news ?
When Timendo gets home, they'll share it and then you can thank them. Patience. If you really want it sooner, subscribe on patreon to read it.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Jeez they always seem to make the update when i'm not at home :illuminati:

Hello everyone

Progress is going well, the art, coding and posing is coming along nicely, with what we hope will bring a lot of variety and life to Taffy Town, we’re looking into everything from talks dependant on the time of day, to repeatable lewd scenes and more!
Hopefully, we’ll be able to add some fresh and kinky ideas as we continue to develop this more, but for now, we’d like to thank everyone for sharing about some of their previous kinks and fetishes, some of these ‘kinks’ have made it into the next update!
Furthermore, we’d like to confirm another character, Sara, will be receiving content for the next update thanks to the poll results!
That’s all for now, we’ll have more substantial news soon!
As always,

Thank you all so much for your support,

Without you guys, none of this would be possible,

Love,

-The Taffy Tales Team

“I don’t know what she’s complaining about, that’s exactly the kinda blouse I want all girls to wear!”

d1c2ef3d5336c958ea21fd7bc345ea81.jpg

Imagine that this is a gif of her speaking, can't upload gif rn/too tired to try something.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes