Randeza

May 16, 2018
Seems that the dev have more focus and love for the ntr route than he has for the main route. What usually happens when a dev is trying to focus on two routes

Last edited:

mangagamer101

Dec 7, 2017
Seems that the dev have more focus and love for the ntr route than he has for the main route. What usually happens when a dev is trying to focus on two routes
"More focus and love for the ntr route" I have never seen a person so right on this statement. Truly one of the opinion of the world.

Reactions: Randeza

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
"More focus and love for the ntr route" I have never seen a person so right on this statement. Truly one of the opinion of the world.
It's ironic ? i don't know if uberpie Love ntr more than the love route because i think he try to make everyone happy

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
so... did the team lose the artist or the artist got too lazy for AI stuff to be used?
besides the weird perspective, a bit of colors and lightning it's pretty on par with the old art though, i guess the artist was ahead of his time :KEK:
Nah the artist was always too lazy to make a Visual Novel's worth of art tbh, there's some really obviously traced shit in the early part of the story

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
maybe he don't make any new content after new unity rule?
He's posted at least one update since Unity's failed roll out and pull back and sheepish return to some kind of fee. Also, it would not have cost him more than $3,000 per year (<2% of his annual earnings) for the Pro/Enterprise license. That license would have made him safe from any per install fee for years.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
It's ironic ? i don't know if uberpie Love ntr more than the love route because i think he try to make everyone happy
or maybe he noticed that ntr enjoyers are more willing to be generou$ and are loyal fans all things considered :LUL:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
or maybe he noticed that ntr enjoyers are more willing to be generou$ and are loyal fans all things considered :LUL:
Or maybe he was tired of all the incessant bickering on both sides and is trying( and failing ) to make both sides happy. :sneaky:

In truth it was planned from the start to have both if you played the very early releases you would know this cause there used to be a choice/branching question when you speak to the doctor on the phone asking which path you wanted to be on. about the time of the revamp of the beginning that choice disappeared iirc correctly. :unsure:

Reactions: Count Morado
Jan 3, 2021
Is there a v0.89.8b complete walkthrough somewhere? Holy cow, this game is a bloody maze, and even with the hints, there's a lot of stuff the hints don't mention, the game has over a thousand CG! I'm worried I might miss some side stuff. Would also be nice to know in what proper order to do events.

Last edited:

Bad_boy99

Jun 9, 2023
No. Not even UberPie, the developer. They won't even hint at it until they get close to the release... if even then. They might give 24 hours heads up, they might just release it.

That said... maybe sometime between late October to the end of December -- but could be later. Last update was 3 months ago and no one should expect an update from Uberpie in less than 4 months - averaging closer to 7 in the past few years (not counting the major bugfix that was v0.85.1).

v0.95.7a 01 Jul 2023 (8 months, 3 weeks)
v0.89.8a 11 Oct 2022 (4.5 months)
v0.85.1a 28 May 2022 *major bugfix (1 month)
v0.82.4a 22 Apr 2022 (7 months, 9 days)
v0.68.2a 13 Sep 2021 (6 months)
v0.47.5a 09 Mar 2021 (7 months)
v0.22.0a 01 Aug 2020 (4 months)
v0.17.0a 04 Apr 2020 (4 months)
v0.14.3a 30 Nov 2019 (4 months)
Bro 4 month is ok ,
but 7,8 month is seriously not ok,,(AI)
IMO late October is perfect time for update release

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

Toy_makr

Jan 4, 2023
is there a potential bug after hanging the posters? it stays in the quest line even after completed and no new quests will populate after the competition in the park.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a v0.89.8b complete walkthrough somewhere? Holy cow, this game is a bloody maze, and even with the hints, there's a lot of stuff the hints don't mention, the game has over a thousand CG! I'm worried I might miss some side stuff. Would also be nice to know in what proper order to do events.
I have posted links to my speedrun video walkthroughs for the new content in v0.89.8 in each of my FAQs in this thread for the past year. Also, YouTube has several SFW walkthrough videos to follow along with from day 1. The hints in the dialogues before the task becomes active (or shortly after) almost hand hold players to where they need to go. There is no such thing as "side stuff" in this game - it's complete everything (except for the stuff that is marked optional - such as femboy, netorare and pimping, and bathroom sports). The proper order to do events is as the come up in the task list. In the early/mid part of the game - the important thing is to not simply focus on one character - their routes are intertwined. Also, 95%+ of all playthrough questions have been answered in this thread already - if you get stuck - simply search the thread (see my signature below).
Bro 4 month is ok ,
but 7,8 month is seriously not ok,,(AI)
IMO late October is perfect time for update release
Your opinion doesn't matter to UberPie. I showed you the time line for the last 4 years for a reason. Late October is the earliest - but don't expect it because you will most likely be disappointed.
is there a potential bug after hanging the posters? it stays in the quest line even after completed and no new quests will populate after the competition in the park.
The only "bug" is if you don't hang them fast enough to beat the timer. If you get stuck - set your F95 search results order to "most recent first" and search "FAQ" - at the top of the inside of my FAQ spoiler is a link to video playthroughs of v0.95.7 (Season 5) - both routes. If you don't know how to set search order in your preferences, see my signature below.

Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
For phone users not sure why its such a problem all you have to do is delete the old version of the game and then install the new version its not like the save compatibility has been fixed/addressed anyway , so no reason to keep the old version... Another option is to change 1 letter in the file name so android does not see it as the same file maybe that would work too :unsure:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I came across a scene where it says warning cross dressing content can anyone explain what exactly it is?
Really? like dudes dressing up as girls or vice versa ... It means that Blue MC will dress as a girl if you want as far as I know its like a few pics and that's it , not my cup but I recall other talking about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybergod360
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes