Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
inb4 count tells you to read the previous comments the answer to your question is: Indefinite. No one knows other than the devs themself.
ok got it thanks was just wondering becuase i was thinking that there was something like after this update we will release smaller updates but yeah maybe i was jsut remebering wrong but still thanks XD

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ok got it thanks was just wondering becuase i was thinking that there was something like after this update we will release smaller updates but yeah maybe i was jsut remebering wrong but still thanks XD
You are right - the dev did say "much quicker" after the last update (8 Jul patreon post). However, it's not the first time Uberpie to say that (said it at least twice before, if not thrice) and it's not the first time for Uberpie to fail in doing so. It won't be the last that Uberpie says one thing and does another. Hence why you shouldn't expect anything because when the wind changes direction, so does Uberpie.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
You are right - the dev did say "much quicker" after the last update (8 Jul patreon post). However, it's not the first time Uberpie to say that (said it at least twice before, if not thrice) and it's not the first time for Uberpie to fail in doing so. It won't be the last that Uberpie says one thing and does another. Hence why you shouldn't expect anything because when the wind changes direction, so does Uberpie.
true enough i think im just waiting and when its come out im happy before this im just chilling still thanks for the answer ^^

Reactions: Count Morado

Babek_420

Mar 19, 2020
Starting this game feels a bit obnoxious.. I remember playing this game a couple years ago and it was more coherent. How do I even go about completing the 20 things on my list without getting disoriented

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
The current development of the netorare (ntr) route does not include any sex for the MC, correct. What happens in future developments is yet to be seen.
I'm pretty sure mc fucks gerda but still it might be an exception, it does seem like mc won't have a lot of action in the way the story is going

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Hello everyone,
We’re happy to confirm progress is continuing nicely with the latest update, there aren’t too many scenes left to finish, and we’re onto the final editing/tweaking of the main script.
The current script is currently sitting at 1300+ pages(!), suffice to say, we appreciate your patience while we work through it.
A couple more details on the latest update:
-There are more than 80 small talks (all repeatable), for every character in Taffy Town now… No more a lifeless barren world, Taffy Town is brimming with life!
-There are more than 15 major sex scenes in the upcoming update!
-The beautiful and troubled Jessica we can confirm will be receiving some love in this update! (In more ways than one!)

That’s all for now,
As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible.
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

I heard a rumour about this thing called a ‘gloryhole,’ I heard it was for passing cheat codes to games through, was my source correct?

2fa983db0909a3133f29e5ab88b55d79.jpg

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
If that is supposed to be who I think it is supposed to be - Uberpie is flaunting Patreon TOS. And that's tempting fate since he already had to remove that content for the MC's household and change the name in order to stay on Patreon in 2018, originally.

Also, that move is also a bullshit move by Uberpie because he's teasing some fans who want that content - even though he'll never put it in the game. He doesn't want to get his Patreon account terminated.
Tbh I think it's morey to make Danny jealous not actually having anything to do with incest but who knows.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have a question, is anyone really interested in small talks?
Not really and that preview pic makes me wonder how much more shit we gonna have to see in this next update... Also Tiffany when , where ?????

Count Morado lets just pray the wind in Ubers area continues to blow in one direction other wise the shit gonna hit the fan , and with the record so far I wouldn't be surprised if that is literally what happens in this next update :cautious:

• Haha

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Honestly, if the art is going to continue being with a fucking AI, I prefer that they not make Tiffany content, my expectations with Danny, which is what I expected the most, became null
I really don't understand how they come to consider this acceptable.

Izakyu1

Aug 25, 2022
so the updates take jsut as long as usual, but ALSO we get AIsh(art) instead? whats the point in supporting this slop?
Most people still support it in hopes of seeing scenes of their liked characters.

Once this update is released (If people don't enjoy it/Scenes, etc) and they focus on the NTR route, they'll get a lot of blow-back from people who don't/never wanted NTR with characters other than the MC involved. Especially if there isn't any Tiffany/Danny/Sara sex scenes.

WatchmanW

Apr 4, 2020
If there is no Tiffany content in next update Im just gonna try to forget about this game for like a year or so. Every update after major mother update was so disappointing and not worth waiting. Clara, Becca, piss and shit and Darnell popping out every 5 sec is all I can remember. Carnival event was actually good though.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a question, is anyone really interested in small talks?
Not I. But then, I'm not a subscriber, either. Maybe the subscribers are? Or maybe they don't really care either - but if it means Uberpie gets a release out, they're for it. Who knows.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes