cofer

Jul 28, 2017
Just to clarify: season 1-4 is one game, and season 5 is a different game? Or does this season 5 include everything that was in the previous version? Do I have to download both and play in order?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
when is the next update boys?
Multiple Choice:
Just to clarify: season 1-4 is one game, and season 5 is a different game? Or does this season 5 include everything that was in the previous version? Do I have to download both and play in order?
Asked and answered many times and easily found using the search function on any page of this thread. When you buy two graphic novels, one labeled Issue 1-4 and one labeled Issue 5 - what would you expect? Same would apply here. See #4 here: #30,785 and I also recommend #1.

Dec 30, 2020
I always thought that Danny is just fucking stupid. He has seen Peter's cock a couple of times and then sucks off a guy with the exact same sized cock and it doesn't even cross his mind that it could be Peter? Or does he just think that all men are buildt like this, just not him?
That and that this is his first interaction with one, so he thinks thats the normal size and that he is just very small

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Is Danny written to be trans/trans coded, gay, bi, just a guy who likes crossdressing, nonbinary? was this ever adress? cus i have been replaying this game and his writting is mega-weird, is not consistent ever, even you can point out where a new update happen because sometimes he's a becca boy and the other is cheating in his girlfriend and praying to be breeded (in his own route, if we add becca's route to the mix it almost feels like 3 differents characters)
Just a bi dude that likes crossdressing when he cosplays I guess. That aside though what in the bluest of blue hells is non-binary exactly? Also I'm wondering how he could not tell that he was blowing Peter. No one else in that city is packing that much heat down there.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what in the bluest of blue hells is non-binary
Nonbinary in terms of gender identity means a person who does not have an identity which is exclusively a man or a woman. Their identity may include some aspects of both or completely separate from the two, no matter the sex they were assigned at birth.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
This game is a weird one and has a cult following (person above me is a good example)
Everything in this game is pain in the dick but has good scenes, playing this game for anything but the gallery is a huge fucking waste of time.

Jul 1, 2023
The AI CG is good quality, better than 99% of games on this forum. The whiners here expect more work from the dev while 90% of people who play the game pirate it, including themselves. Hard to imagine anything else more entitled.

Also thank god shaven won. If you are looking for 'naturalness' in a game where tits and ass cheeks are the size of basketballs then u r lying to yourself.

Reactions: Davai099

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The AI CG is good quality, better than 99% of games on this forum. The whiners here expect more work from the dev while 90% of people who play the game pirate it, including themselves. Hard to imagine anything else more entitled.

Also thank god shaven won. If you are looking for 'naturalness' in a game where tits and ass cheeks are the size of basketballs then u r lying to yourself.
Just because some of us liked the old art better than the shit AI art ( better than 99% of the games lol nope put down the crack pipe ) doesn't make us entitled your logic doesn't even fit the topic its a preference for human drawn art as opposed to machine art. Liking one thing over another has 0 to do with entitlement.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
This game is a weird one and has a cult following (person above me is a good example)
Everything in this game is pain in the dick but has good scenes, playing this game for anything but the gallery is a huge fucking waste of time.
what cult lol
the ingame gallery is one of the worst parts of the game, it's all buggy and annoying.
but the art (not the ai) is definitely the best part of the game, it's understandable if you follow the game just for the art.

Reactions: APoc1

konzzarg

Mar 28, 2021
31% hairy and 69% Shaven
Hey guys, I've been struggling with this for a few days now and I'm hoping someone could help me out. Does this mean:
  1. The character would have hair covering 31% of their body? Seems like a lot.
  2. The total area of the hair would be consistent, but would be thinned out by removing 69% of the follicles (by using some form of digital tweezers)?
  3. The total area of the hair would be reduced by 69% by shaving the areas into various shapes?
  4. The hair would exist 31% of the time and disappear 69% of the time? Seems like that would take a lot of effort to animate things that way.
  5. The hair would exist in some kind of hirsute quantum state where it would be simultaneously 31% hairy and 69% shaven?
If you guys are struggling with it as much as me, maybe we could create some kind of system whereby people would submit votes and based on the results we could determine consensus, or at least the idea most people seem to agree with. Just a thought.

Thanks in advance,
Your Brother in Christ

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hey guys, I've been struggling with this for a few days now and I'm hoping someone could help me out. Does this mean:
  2. The total area of the hair would be consistent, but would be thinned out by removing 69% of the follicles (by using some form of digital tweezers)?
  3. The total area of the hair would be reduced by 69% by shaving the areas into various shapes?
  4. The hair would exist 31% of the time and disappear 69% of the time? Seems like that would take a lot of effort to animate things that way.
  5. The hair would exist in some kind of hirsute quantum state where it would be simultaneously 31% hairy and 69% shaven?
If you guys are struggling with it as much as me, maybe we could create some kind of system whereby people would submit votes and based on the results we could determine consensus, or at least the idea most people seem to agree with. Just a thought.

Thanks in advance,
Your Brother in Christ

LOL think you reading in a little too far there. The vote was 31% in favor of pubic hair and 69% in favor of no pubes (clean shaven). So no pubes seems to have won the vote :giggle:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Thanks in advance,
Your Brother in Christ
LOL think you reading in a little too far there. The vote was 31% in favor of pubic hair and 69% in favor of no pubes (clean shaven). So no pubes seems to have won the vote :giggle:
:p I like konzzarg version better... more variety, it's so fucking stupid having one style choice for all the women, more cookie cutter bullshit like giving everyone 8pack abs... :unsure:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
:p I like konzzarg version better... more variety, it's so fucking stupid having one style choice for all the women, more cookie cutter bullshit like giving everyone 8pack abs... :unsure:
indeed I must have miscounted, I was thinking 6 pack abs but your right , seems some of these nicely plump thicc woman somehow have 8 pack abs and seemingly developed arms as well ! Must have been something in the water though cause a few seem to have grown extra fingers. Gee wonder how that happened :unsure::oops:

Reactions: Count Morado

Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
quick question does we now get every 6 month a update? or what happend? didnt they say that after the last update they do shorter ones now or do i remeber it wrong D; i dont mind waiting but informations would be a dream

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
quick question does we now get every 6 month a update? or what happend? didnt they say that after the last update they do shorter ones now or do i remeber it wrong D; i dont mind waiting but informations would be a dream
inb4 count tells you to read the previous comments the answer to your question is: Indefinite. No one knows other than the devs themself.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
inb4 count tells you to read the previous comments the answer to your question is: Indefinite. No one knows other than the devs themself.
Nice! But I would disagree with your final sentence - Uberpie appears as in the dark as everyone else. I would rather consider him unwittingly forgetful and aimless than him doing it intentionally. The former just means he lacks focus, the latter would mean he is calculating.
Piece of advice - if you're not a subscriber, don't have any expectations and you won't be disappointed.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes