APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
the year is 2077, the game is now a buggy mess, and Clara again got another major update.

The year is 2023 game already a buggy mess , for all practical purposes Clara is about the only character getting a majority of the screen time.... :whistle:

Reactions: Hans_Olo

TheGib

Sep 16, 2021
i download the season 5 version, but it won't let me start from the beginning, do i need t download the other version as well?

Reactions: elysa67

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Why it’s taking so long after AI bullshit??

Apparently because of "Small talks" a bunch of them that seemingly no one wants or cares about. Uber serving them up as if its a big deal and seems quite happy to share this with his patreons.... :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: Bad_boy99

Flasssh

Mar 6, 2022
Does no one give a fuck about Stacey?
I was reading here a little bit and every one is talking about Tiffany. I am pretty excited for her as she(along with Tiffany and Chantelle) are the only girls who don't have a out of proportionality large breast size(which just got boring after a while). She is also the only one not that effected after seeing MC's cock and red not being able to read her(although that's probably more so because of plot)

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Does no one give a fuck about Stacey?
I was reading here a little bit and every one is talking about Tiffany. I am pretty excited for her as she(along with Tiffany and Chantelle) are the only girls who don't have a out of proportionality large breast size(which just got boring after a while). She is also the only one not that effected after seeing MC's cock and red not being able to read her(although that's probably more so because of plot)
Yeah Stacey hot too who knows if we will see her again seems like Darnel and Roger would love tormenting her :cautious: think Uber is cucking everyone at this point :unsure: I mean Tiff fans not getting Tiff Stacey fans not getting Stacey, Chantel a tease so far and if he treats her like the other barely have content girls she will fade into the background noise too. Danny fans not getting what they want everyone wants Mary to get that anal beat down prolly last thing we will see. Priscilla, Gerda have not seen them in quite some time either( guess they left when Uber stopped telling the story) Also when we gonna see if Jess got knocked up stay tuned all this and more will be answered in the upcoming 2050 release of TT. Nah not bitter , not one bit besides how Stacey gonna look after the AI gets a hold of her leave my good memories in peace.... :unsure::whistle::oops::giggle:

Blackforce

Dec 3, 2021
Does anyone have the code to unlock the gallery in the current version? I tried with the version 0.89 file but it doesn't work for me.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
The woman from the dream near the beginning? Doubt there will ever be any real content. But who knows.
Yes, she has a perfect body, I also think she is the asian girl, Ryoko, so no content for her in the near future? that sucks, best girl no content, a forever tale.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes, she has a perfect body, I also think she is the asian girl, Ryoko, so no content for her in the near future? that sucks, best girl no content, a forever tale.
I think she's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also think
I'm probably wrong, though. :LOL:
Who knows, below are the paper doll assets for the three others. The mask woman doesn't have a paper doll asset.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Who knows, below are the paper doll assets for the three others. The mask woman doesn't have a paper doll asset.
Woah, could you explain how you get these assets? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes