kalik

Oct 14, 2017
You are the one being deceptive.

We're using the same site, - you just prefer to look at 1 year and 6 months when I was looking at a longer time frame. I even expanded to view the graphic I originally used because using the smaller version makes it looks even more apparent that the recent update smashed Uberpie previous records. I was attempting to show less bias - but hey, if you want to play your little games:
View attachment 3062790
  1. is the v0.95.7 update that includes the netorare (ntr) route
  2. is the v0.82.4/v0.85.1 update
  3. is the v0.68.1 update
As you can plainly see - what I stated is what we see. I also stated in my initial response to you that, yes, time will tell about whether the trend will hold. It's still too early to tell. As you can see - after any update, there is always a dip because a decent number of people subscribe in the month of an update just to get the update, then they pause their subscription until the next update. As for the Patreon Adult Games rank - as you can see, he aint hurting there, either. Staying right around that Top 20 of over 6000 adult game creators on Patreon.

If you are going to use data, use it ethically - not simply a smaller snapshot to attempt to prove your falsehood. That's like looking at a one winter that is below normal temps and days the world is on its way to freezing over. You need to take a wider look at trends and other factors.
Peter will eventually gain control over red in the main route, not the other way around, to become more assertive on his own. The story narrative is already going in that direction in the main route.
A cuckold is a willing participant in the relationship, it creates positive feelings. They get off on their partner having sex with others - either simply the idea of it, or having the partner talk about it, or watching it (video or live). This would better be understood as Netorase.

Netorare is when the person is unwilling, it creates negative feelings. They become sad, jealous, angry, or otherwise upset when they learn that their partner is actively having sex with another person (or people) and uses it to belittle them.

So, yes, people who think they are being insulting by calling someone a cuck is actually showing their own stupidity on the subject. But hey, that's usually the case with bullies, isn't it?
Do you even stop to think before you reply? You used 3 years worth of statistics to justify that recent decisions are helping the project. Whereas the true picture is that over the last year he has lost 1.2% of his subscribers and in the recent months the subscriber trend is downwards.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do you even stop to think before you reply? You used 3 years worth of statistics to justify that recent decisions are helping the project. Whereas the true picture is that over the last year he has lost 1.2% of his subscribers and in the recent months the subscriber trend is downwards.
Oh my god. Are you kidding me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may end up being correct in your prediction, after all is said and done. I have never denied that part. However, I have denied that the claims you make cannot be currently supported by the data as it stands today.
Don't worry about him I got so confused reading his replies I don't think he knows how to use data correctly, Probably just some idiot
Sure, Jan.

cerrroooh

Mar 9, 2020
ntr good. content good, except mary. am i in the minority in loathing all mary content? way too much of the middle aged femcel

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ntr good. content good, except mary. am i in the minority in loathing all mary content? way too much of the middle aged femcel
Yes you are in the minority. She's also most likely going to remain one of the main focuses in the netorare content, so you'll want to be prepared.

Reactions: Azraelith

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
hey morado, since you know fucking everything about this game, i have a question

Is Danny written to be trans/trans coded, gay, bi, just a guy who likes crossdressing, nonbinary? was this ever adress? cus i have been replaying this game and his writting is mega-weird, is not consistent ever, even you can point out where a new update happen because sometimes he's a becca boy and the other is cheating in his girlfriend and praying to be breeded (in his own route, if we add becca's route to the mix it almost feels like 3 differents characters)

also the NTR was always in the table, thats true, but UberPie really put it in the side, like every time a chance of something remotly close to NTR is hinted to happen, is not completed.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hey morado, since you know fucking everything about this game, i have a question

Is Danny written to be trans/trans coded, gay, bi, just a guy who likes crossdressing, nonbinary? was this ever adress? cus i have been replaying this game and his writting is mega-weird, is not consistent ever, even you can point out where a new update happen because sometimes he's a becca boy and the other is cheating in his girlfriend and praying to be breeded (in his own route, if we add becca's route to the mix it almost feels like 3 differents characters)

also the NTR was always in the table, thats true, but UberPie really put it in the side, like every time a chance of something remotly close to NTR is hinted to happen, is not completed.
As for Danny, I don't think Uberpie has a complete idea about it. However, Danny presents (usually) as a cis-male with heterosexual tendencies. That all said, I don't find that he's 3 different characters, in my opinion. He's genderfluid for his identity and questioning for his sexuality. It only appears as not consistent if one thinks that gender and sexuality as unwavering.

As for netorare - Yup, I know - and we see the brigading in here from the fiasco in March 2021 as a reason why Uberpie always seemed to back off. Such as last years statement that both main and netorare routes will be worked on "simultaneously," except he's already retracted that and the next update is main route only.
you know having NTR like this is really cheap shit , if you play main route then play NTR route it feels like different game , it would have been better if we had choices how we handle the game and based on our choices NTR happen or not , not oh here ntr and non ntr
I don't know about it feeling like a different game - but yes, I agree that it is really cheap shit to have them completely separate instead of as optional scenes throughout.

Hans_Olo

May 18, 2019
I always thought that Danny is just fucking stupid. He has seen Peter's cock a couple of times and then sucks off a guy with the exact same sized cock and it doesn't even cross his mind that it could be Peter? Or does he just think that all men are buildt like this, just not him?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I always thought that Danny is just fucking stupid. He has seen Peter's cock a couple of times and then sucks off a guy with the exact same sized cock and it doesn't even cross his mind that it could be Peter? Or does he just think that all men are buildt like this, just not him?
Sometimes you have to suspend disbelief. I mean...
1699282845435.png
At least the MC wears a full mask :ROFLMAO:

seilamanim

Jan 3, 2021
Linux, Android x64, Android x32

I don't understand what's so hard about adding all of the links. They're right there on the patreon post

Edit: adding Linux and Android in plaintext so people can search it.
Kinda funny to me that you can't find the x32 android version nowhere, like people say it exists but you just can't find it, this version came out in july, we're in november and even now you can only find the x64 version no matter where you look for, idk, even the official thread only has the x64 version, maybe the x32 is really just a huge cap

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anybody knows who is winning the poll of "Milfs. Shaven or not? "?
No, but I do find it interesting that out of nowhere, Uberpie decides to run a poll on this.

There was no argument going on in his public discord about this prior to his posting the poll so it was either something in the subscriber-only channel, a fan with more dollars than sense pushing their preference upon him, or he decided to put out bait, mate.

All that said - don't care on my end. Bald, trimmed, maintained, or wooly mane - just don't make them all the same.

Reactions: Hans_Olo
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes