JOBSKA

Aug 23, 2024
Anyone can explain how to finish this quest "I think It's time for a littlhe 'fun' with that bimbo...When should I call?"
????

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone can explain how to finish this quest "I think It's time for a littlhe 'fun' with that bimbo...When should I call?"
????

Your answer is in all three of the first three video results - look in the video description on YouTube for the time stamp of that task.

1724537855707.png

Using a web search engine would have gotten you your answer in moments, rather than waiting hours (could have ended up being days) for someone to respond and then hopefully get the right answer.

Also, see my signature.

Reactions: JOBSKA

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
*The term "Redux" is derived from the Latin word "reducere," which means "to bring back" or "to return." In the context of a game's title, "Redux" generally signifies that the game has been remade, remastered, or enhanced in some way. It indicates that the game is a revised version, often with improved graphics, updated gameplay mechanics, or additional content. Essentially, a "Redux" version brings back the original game with modern updates or improvements.*
reducere also means you can also bring back something to it's a primary state namely newborn,abortion,etc... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ntrsugar

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021

Your answer is in all three of the first three video results - look in the video description on YouTube for the time stamp of that task.

View attachment 3964380

Using a web search engine would have gotten you your answer in moments, rather than waiting hours (could have ended up being days) for someone to respond and then hopefully get the right answer.

Also, see my signature.
learned helplessness behavior i do agree on your fight against the pandemic but sometimes ABDUL HAS TO GET THE ROCKS :KEK:just kidding
1724570325270.jpeg

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
So they were making $40k/month on patreon, jesus

edit: reread that statement, more than $40k/month, my bad
Holy shiiit! Damn, people LOVE spending money on questionable things! Truly, "Suckers aren't mammoths, they won't go extinct." To spend so much many on this slop! You could spend these money on drugs and hookers and get WAY more "action" and consistent experience. ~4 years ago I would've been happy for the devs, but now it looks like stockgholm sindrome at this point. They still expect "the STARS" from this game, even AFTER all of 'this'.

Last edited:

BlaBlaCat

Apr 2, 2021
Holy shiiit! Damn, people LOVE spending money on questionable things! Truly, "Suckers aren't mammoths, they won't go extinct." To spend so much many on this slop! You could spend these money on drugs and hookers and get WAY more "action" and consistent experience. ~4 years ago I would've been happy for the devs, but now it looks like stockgholm sindrome at this point. They still expect "the STARS" from this game, even AFTER all of 'this'.
cry_some_more_by_digicaek_d1ch2qu-fullview.jpg
This info was thoughtlessly thrown in, and it has already been clarified that the developers' post was talking about subscribers. The tiers and types of subscribers on different platforms vary greatly, as do the numbers of paid and free subscribers. I think they were earning much less.
But an envious poor guy saw a number and started yelling about it. People support them and enjoy the content, and for years they’ve been receiving both content and praise; otherwise, this project wouldn’t have made it into the top 15-20 on Patreon.
Go ahead, cry some more, rant about the 'stupid mammoths', how dumb people are (while you are certainly smarter than everyone else and above it all), and count other people's imaginary money, my amusing friend. Just make sure to add more drama, I love reading such messages :)

Reactions: succhiale

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
View attachment 3968976
This info was thoughtlessly thrown in, and it has already been clarified that the developers' post was talking about subscribers. The tiers and types of subscribers on different platforms vary greatly, as do the numbers of paid and free subscribers. I think they were earning much less.
But an envious poor guy saw a number and started yelling about it. People support them and enjoy the content, and for years they’ve been receiving both content and praise; otherwise, this project wouldn’t have made it into the top 15-20 on Patreon.
Go ahead, cry some more, rant about the 'stupid mammoths', how dumb people are (while you are certainly smarter than everyone else and above it all), and count other people's imaginary money, my amusing friend. Just make sure to add more drama, I love reading such messages :)
Oooo~, it stings that much? Struck a chord? Meh.
No. I'm just appaled a little by the number shown and that people still cling to this project, but eh! Who cares in the end. I'm just a tourist now and I stopped giving my money to Uber WAY, way-way-way-way-way long ago. It's just funny that things still the same araund here with just a few variations here and there. I'm glad that I stopped being involved with this circus of a project. And like, to some liiiiittle extend I was kinda sad about dropping it. Eh, who cares.

BlaBlaCat

Apr 2, 2021
Oooo~, it stings that much? Struck a chord? Meh.
No. I'm just appaled a little by the number shown and that people still cling to this project, but eh! Who cares in the end. I'm just a tourist now and I stopped giving my money to Uber WAY, way-way-way-way-way long ago. It's just funny that things still the same araund here with just a few variations here and there. I'm glad that I stopped being involved with this circus of a project. And like, to some liiiiittle extend I was kinda sad about dropping it. Eh, who cares.
Oh, we're trying to shift the blame now about who’s upset and whining about other people's imaginary money. That’s almost cute. Give me more tears.
We’re very interested in your story (not) and what you feel (not) and most importantly, your tastes (DAZ3D in your favorites below, so that’s a no too, but that's just my personal opinion, I won’t argue).
We get it, you don’t like the project, some people do. It’s a pretty complex concept, I understand (sarcasm, in case you didn’t catch that). But accusing people who like it of being mammoths and so on, and whining about how much money (not true) a project you don’t like is making is a sign of real masculine maturity. I can almost smell it.
I was bored without you, keep going. :whistle:

Reactions: succhiale

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
do u need to intall seasons 1 to 4 and 5 or does the 5 contain all seasons ? bcs its big file
Welcome to F95, I see you are new here. I suggest reading my signature below to help you navigate the site to get the answers to your questions quicker and more reliably accurate.

As for your current question, It has been answered a few dozen times in the past 6 months in this thread - the latest only about 2 pages back. You could have had your answer in less than 2-3 minutes of simple skimming.

The files are labeled:

v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4)
v1.07.3 (Season 5)

If you were to go buy a DVD labeled as "Season 5" of your favorite TV series would you expect it to include Seasons 1-4, as well?

As for do you "need to" --- if you want to play all the content, you will want to download both files. However, none of the decisions made in v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) effect v1.07.3 (Season 5). You could play v1.07.3 (Season 5) as a standalone - you'd have some confusion, most likely, but playing it without playing the earlier content does not change anything.

johnLuteo

Aug 18, 2024
Welcome to F95, I see you are new here. I suggest reading my signature below to help you navigate the site to get the answers to your questions quicker and more reliably accurate.

As for your current question, It has been answered a few dozen times in the past 6 months in this thread - the latest only about 2 pages back. You could have had your answer in less than 2-3 minutes of simple skimming.

The files are labeled:

v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4)
v1.07.3 (Season 5)

If you were to go buy a DVD labeled as "Season 5" of your favorite TV series would you expect it to include Seasons 1-4, as well?

As for do you "need to" --- if you want to play all the content, you will want to download both files. However, none of the decisions made in v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) effect v1.07.3 (Season 5). You could play v1.07.3 (Season 5) as a standalone - you'd have some confusion, most likely, but playing it without playing the earlier content does not change anything.
thank u sir for clarifying this have a good day

Reactions: Ero Helvoss
3.40 star(s) 356 Votes