papragu

Jul 17, 2017
So i downloaded the game and pretty much ran out of content after day 9. Is that all or am i missing something. Opend scenes says 35% but there hasn't been any new quest or advancement in the story. Installed cameras, spied on them, spied on mom and sis in bath, jerked off in school, spied on neighbour and teacher.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
So i downloaded the game and pretty much ran out of content after day 9. Is that all or am i missing something. Opend scenes says 35% but there hasn't been any new quest or advancement in the story. Installed cameras, spied on them, spied on mom and sis in bath, jerked off in school, spied on neighbour and teacher.
if you are at 35% there should still be a TON of content, maybe a bug?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Talk to teachers daughter in class? And if you haven't blackmailed the cleaning lady and turned her into your sex slave yet then you got a lot to go.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
what has been added in the new update??
Taffy Tales patch v.0.9.2a notes:

• Added/Continued 4 storylines involving Sara, Mary, Darnell and Chantelle.

• Added 35+ new full scenes with 70+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

• Added 4 new locations(Darnell's hallway, Darnell's room,Darnell’s Home Front, Mall Front) with unique background images.

• Added new female characters Chantelle and Mia.

• Added new skins and animations for MC and Sara.

• Added two new buildings at minimap(Darnell’s Home and Mall).

• Added new animation effects for the ingame scenes.

• Added 10+ new short scenes.

• Added new items to purchase in the general shop.

• Added new items to discover.

• Added new quests & tasks.

• Updated ingame gallery.

• Reworked prologue with MC's storyline.

• Reworked a LOT of characters poses.

• Fixed bug with dialog box, when it doesn't appear.

I dislike that devs hide the changelog, when it could influence someone to actually join based on the changelog... but w/e.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
so, what about ETA of 0.9.2a for us?
Dunno, the Patreon page isn't exactly clear on when non-Patreons get the game... just that x gets it x days before x.. whenever lostraven deems it, I'd guess. I've only played 7.1 and this latest one, and I kinda prefer 7.1, though i haven't played that far into it, there's just some things that are different, like corruption.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
....I wouldn't ask that here when the dev is the one who started this thread.
True, but this is a pirating site after all and the link been shared in the past before public release dropped without repercussion if i'm not mistaken

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
True, but this is a pirating site after all and the link been shared in the past before public release dropped without repercussion if i'm not mistaken
Yeah, just personally I'm not going to leak a Patreon version when the dev is an active member of the community, just seems like a shitty thing to do, unless they explicitly say they're okay with it.

Reactions: jhose15xs

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
you know guys, even if this a piracy site and all that, i prefer wait at least for the lower tiers before leak the link, just for respect to the devs, they need money for eat too :whistle:

pd: unless it be the devs of Dual family and similars (extreme milkers)

Reactions: deluges
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes