AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
Below is the routes fully elaborated below.

1.) The 'Main' route, also known as the Corruption Route.
I feel like I need to stop calling it the Corruption route. It's more complicated than that, there's a split in how 'evil' you are with the girls at various points, and whether you want to play it as more of a sociopath or not is up to you. But it's corruption to the extent that all/the vast majority of the women end up with you. Darnell is still a rival in this route, he'll try score with the girls, but you'll always manipulate the situation and screw him over.

2.) A cuckold/NTR route- Exactly like it says, this entirely avoidable/optional route is a hard NTR cuckold route, you'll become a bitch, it'll be brutal. NTR boys will love it, no don't play it if you don't like that stuff.

3.) A Friendship route -
Okay guys,
I really need to elaborate more on what this route is, as the rampant speculation on it is not doing anyone any favors. I normally do not want to comment on potential plot/scenes, but feel this needs elaborating.

This route is where you make peace and become friends with Darnell. This route is probably the least planned out, it will not totally be 'Darnell centered.' As some people seem to think this route will just involve you and Darnell tag teaming all the girls one after another, it won't.

Some examples of things it can/will include: (Not for every girl).
-Some of the girls will not have Darnell trying to bang them in this route, but rather, instead of trying to antagonize you, he may try help the MC get laid, or possibly just offer advice.
-There will be some chances to tag-team girls.
-Darnell may ask the MC to help him with a girl. (The player will have an opportunity to negotiate with Darnell on certain girls. For example, 'We both want girl X, but I know you also like girl Y, I'll help you score Y if you leave X to me.'
-There may be optional scenes for you both to 'treat' each other to a surprise.

I'd also like to remind people in the 'friendship' route, Darnell is not going to be...well, such a cunt. He's an antagonist in the other routes, he'll be an ally in this route.

And yes, I'm confident I can write this realistically...I'm so confident in fact, I dare say you'll even like Darnell in that route.

Unconfirmed routes:

4.) A pure Route - A pure route, and whether it is necessary, really all comes down to how satisfied we are at the end of the Main route, and whether there is a real demand. I'm fairly confident with the character arcs in the 'Main' route, so it probably won't be necessary to open that door, but we'll always keep an open mind.

5.) A secret route, *Cough* Just a crazy idea of mine, may not even be possible to do. *cough*

Really though guys, I don't think anyone should be concerned with Darnell...what people should be more concerned with, is the strange things going on in Taffy Town...because it's all [REDACTED].
Thank you kind sir to take the time to respond to my question alongside elobaroting your plans upon it. Here have like from me.

I like the way you put the possible routes in sections, it shows that you try to have this game to be something for everyone. Though I notice you fancy yourself to be a writer, someone who thinks he can pull through and manage to make characters to become more developed even though that's a rare occurance in this genre of games. I like to see where you're going with it. To put my own two cents into it:

-The 'main route' is probably the most what we're familiar with on this site, so that already pulls a huge demographic into it. I like it, I have played the game until now and I like how you still retain the characters without them becoming out of character or completely void off it the further you corrupt them. The MC becoming more willing towards the 'evil-side's' his plans. It's good and this route alone seems to be able to pull the majority into it.

-The NTR Route. In all honesty it's nothing for me but for those who are into it, if it's on the same level as the 'main-route' then it's probably an amazing change of pace and quality for them. If I remember correctly, there aren't a lot of NTR games on their own so having a game that offers this kind of niche for them must be nice. Not for me but I am glad there are other routes for me to enjoy.

-Friendship route. I honestly didn't expect this one. So kind of like a comprimising route where both win. Interesting. If you truly say you can make us like the asshole then I see why not. I am willing to see how well you can pull this off.

-Oh pure route? That seems interesting, a more single character focused route if I read this correctly. That certainly seems interesting in my eyes. For example: If you could soley focus on helping the school's janitor situation and manage to actually make her happy and let her fall in love with the MC. Certainly something I would enjoy and those who love vanille stuff like this.

-A secret route huh? Wonder what this is, perhaps something so out of place that we can't wrap our heads around it.

Either way I will look forward to your writing.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If I remember correctly, there aren't a lot of NTR games on their own so having a game that offers this kind of niche for them must be nice. Not for me but I am glad there are other routes for me to enjoy.
Uhhhhh, literally every other game since big brother has NTR nowadays.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Correction, every other game starts with an NTR rival that you dispose of. A NTR game where the goal is to have other guys fuck your girl(s) is rare.
Ok I'll give you that, can we settle on, every other game since big brother has half-assed NTR nowadays?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Narrative choices (and other things) are coming. I'm aware at the moment it's very linear, we are hoping to make it more fluid an dynamic. We really want to bring the Town to life so to speak.
See

It's really funny to see the people complaining about MC doing evil deeds in the game about corruption. It's pretty refreshing to see a semi-realistic scenario not a situation where when card board cut villians do some actions they are portrayed as morally disgusting and - when MC do it - it's somewhat toned down and justifable to make player feel morally comfortable with commiting sexual assault. I hope that game stay what it is and don't get ruined by moralfaging of playerbase.
I hope but I don't belive it. It will get ruined.

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
What's the cheat code for the first Locked save ? What's in the first save?
The 'iqikux' dosen't work.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to play this like a "Good Guy"? I am playing it right now but game kinda forces me to be a bad guy right now and i have no choice in this matter.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Below is the routes fully elaborated below.

I dare say you'll even like Darnell in that route.

ll [REDACTED].
I'd like him as a corpse. You realize it's impossible to like that character right? You would have to go back and remove all starting interactions with him. He's a piece of shit from the start. You're going to stumble hard if you think it's possible.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'd like him as a corpse. You realize it's impossible to like that character right? You would have to go back and remove all starting interactions with him. He's a piece of shit from the start. You're going to stumble hard if you think it's possible.
Who knows, maybe Lost will be able to pull it off, he is a pretty good writer. It definitely is a tall order though, at least for non-ntr people.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to play this like a "Good Guy"? I am playing it right now but game kinda forces me to be a bad guy right now and i have no choice in this matter.
Nope, you cant. At this point its not even set in stone that a "good guy" route will exist, it's up in the air. I suggest reading

Reactions: RedGlow

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Who knows, maybe Lost will be able to pull it off, he is a pretty good writer. It definitely is a tall order though, at least for non-ntr people.
He won't. Because literally nothing changes the earlier interactions. Doesn't matter if we found out why he is the way he is or anything else. It doesn't change what he does, nor does it undo anything. He's a godawful unlikable character in basically every aspect of his existence.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
He won't. Because literally nothing changes the earlier interactions. Doesn't matter if we found out why he is the way he is or anything else. It doesn't change what he does, nor does it undo anything. He's a godawful unlikable character in basically every aspect of his existence.
I mean I've kind of said most of what you've said, so I don't disagree per se. I will hold out until I see what lost and Uber produce before I completely shut it out however. I trust Lost. So we can agree to disagree.

Reactions: lostraven

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
So, like a lot of people, I'm stuck trying to find the ball. Anyone worked out if it's a bug or am I missing something? Can't get to map.

Reactions: User_46597
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes