PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i have a little bug please tell me i can fix it without having to start a new game i asked clara to meet me in classroom with letter but when i opened store to get scotch i can no longer hit the map button to go back to school is there a concol command that will put me back in school?

Feb 26, 2018
You may just get your wish...just sayin'
All in due time eh?
Haha, I wouldn't even call it a fetish of mine, necessarily(blame the redbones I've smashed), just more of a desire to flip the established played out norms the middle finger.
More of that there 'equal opportunity and 'realism.

Reactions: lostraven
Feb 26, 2018
Are you telling me the loser didn't do anything till this point? Like at all?

This is likely my last comment here, I'm not adding anything of value to the discussion, and I don't want to annoy people who like this game, and are here just to jerk off.
Good night guys.
How dare you drop in here and state your filthy offensive opinion in a publicly accessible discussion forum for and about the game!?!
obligatory this game is not for you, take your criticism elsewhere. no one cares about you or your opinion etc etc
;):p

Reactions: allintine

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
has anyone come across looking phone ringing in jennifers back yard while its raining bec in got in tasks i cant find this phone

Reactions: jpostel

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Hello. I'm UberPie the creator of Family Tales.
Please do not hesitate to request or ask me anything. :)
Hello UberPie Im wondering in jennifers back yard Where is phone ringing in rain i cant get map working untill i find the phone

Reactions: swmas

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
Can't find Sara during the evening. Empty classroom and nobody in front of Becca's house. I even tried on Saturday and it's still the same.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
when are saves going to be compatible with newer versions cause no point in playing it you have to constantly with every new updates, restart from the beginning.

UPD4T3

Jan 2, 2018
I'm having an issue where the Lingere for Clara and the Weight Loss tablets for Mary aren't showing up in my inventory.

EDIT: It seems like the Inventory is too full. Quest items that no longer need to be used need to be removed after use, or that Trunk needs to be able to be used as storage.

EDIT #2: Can't progress because I picked up Candles with a full Inventory, oof.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes