RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh great another rework, I wonder if this ones better then the last.

Also does anyone know what design he decided to go with for Maria? Does does she still have the dip lips?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh great another rework, I wonder if this ones better then the last.

Also does anyone know what design he decided to go with for Maria? Does does she still have the dip lips?
The Rich lady one's changes are thusly: Her face is 99% the same face and head, he just gave her some nigh unnoticeable changes in her expression to give her some more "cunt"iness for a woman of nobility. Good change. Then, made her taller by changing her posture, head position and footing. Good change. He also changed her purple outfit to red. She also holds a wine glass now. To anyone not really looking for details, it looks like he just made her taller and changed her dress color.

As far as I can tell, he'll still just be using the most recent edit he made to the maid character. So the less duckish look, but the look you still don't like that much.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
As far as I can tell, he'll still just be using the most recent edit he made to the maid character. So the less duckish look, but the look you still don't like that much.
Feelsbadman. Well its only one character out of like twenty, not a big deal I guess.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Patreoners aren't voting for NTR, that's why it hasn't been developed, and thank god for that
Games shouldn't be made for "Patreoners". They should have a clear vision to them and stick to it. He clearly had an idea to have at least some NTR elements with the Darnell, Mom and Sister storylines but apparently cut it back just to satisfy a loud minority who for some reason is allergic to anything NTR. All this does is create a mediocre product with no staying power in the end, case in point, Big Brother.

Longswong

Nov 30, 2018
Hi, I can't seem to get this game to work on Mac, it says "The application “TT_0.8.1” can’t be opened."

U

User_257412

just to satisfy a loud minority who for some reason is allergic to anything NTR.
I think it comes down to 'purity' and loyalty of relationship. I bet not everyone finds pleasant to bang a main woman (i.e. mom, sister etc.) whose being sexually exploited or close to it by other men even if it's her own husband or boyfriend, though it creates a sense of competition for main character desperately attempting to gain lover interest from opposing threat. Of course, this varies from person to person so my two cents in the end, but if game's main theme is 'mom and son sexual discoveries' then it should focus on that with, of course, optional side storyline to randomize game experience a bit.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I think it comes down to 'purity' and loyalty of relationship. I bet not everyone finds pleasant to bang a main woman (i.e. mom, sister etc.) whose being sexually exploited or close to it by other men even if it's her own husband or boyfriend, though it creates a sense of competition for main character desperately attempting to gain lover interest from opposing threat. Of course, this varies from person to person so my two cents in the end, but if game's main theme is 'mom and son sexual discoveries' then it should focus on that with, of course, optional side storyline to randomize game experience a bit.
It's not just that, but also the fact thats its fantasy, and majority of people dont fantasies about cheating. @yobyo1 Calling people who dont like ntr a loud minority is absurb... people who DO like ntr are the minority.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Calling people who dont like ntr a loud minority is absurb... people who DO like ntr are the minority.
It's probably true that people who like NTR are the minority. But the fanbase (or "community" or whatever) isn't solely composed of people who like NTR and people who despise it. There's a significant chunk in-between who won't seek it out, but don't particularly care about it, either. I think it's perfectly defensible to describe the people who scream blue murder about NTR when any given female NPC isn't clearly stated to be a virgin or is shown interacting with another NPC, male or female, as a 'loud minority'.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
0.9.2c up at .
ETA 3 hours till I've downloaded it with a non-premium account.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
It's probably true that people who like NTR are the minority. But the fanbase (or "community" or whatever) isn't solely composed of people who like NTR and people who despise it. There's a significant chunk in-between who won't seek it out, but don't particularly care about it, either. I think it's perfectly defensible to describe the people who scream blue murder about NTR when any given female NPC isn't clearly stated to be a virgin or is shown interacting with another NPC, male or female, as a 'loud minority'.
Let's compare it with another game where you suppose to be evil character: Seeds of Chaos. Right now about 80% of content of this game is ntr/gay/futa/submale and other deviant type of content, which makes pretty bad villian type of story. More like cuck simulator.
So I prefer discussion be dominated by insane people who think that girl holding hand with other guy than MC is extreme ntr than making game unplayable for anyone who is non-deviant.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Games shouldn't be made for "Patreoners". They should have a clear vision to them and stick to it. He clearly had an idea to have at least some NTR elements with the Darnell, Mom and Sister storylines but apparently cut it back just to satisfy a loud minority who for some reason is allergic to anything NTR. All this does is create a mediocre product with no staying power in the end, case in point, Big Brother.
Except you're the minority here if you keep losing the polls. Obviously. The majority clearly doesn't care for it if he's correct and it's losing the polls. Lastly NTR doesn't make a story for anyone else except people like you, to everyone else it not existing makings a stronger story. Because the reality of any ntr story is that it requires plot stupidity to exist. TL:DR stop whining it's sadly going to be added to the game eventually.

Also how the hell are people missing the first post that clearly states that there is no NTR in the game yet. Does the op literally needed to be edited for it to be said every other word for people to understand?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Also how the hell are people missing the first post that clearly states that there is no NTR in the game yet. Does the op literally needed to be edited for it to be said every other word for people to understand?
To be fair the OP is in regards to version 0.8.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes