Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the latest version! I can't seem to find the save file from my previous version so I can paste it into 0.9.2. Does anyone have any idea where's the save folder located? Thanks in advance

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
9.2 was released over a month ago right? so 9.2c is just a bugfix update, we have not recieved the next actual game update right?

Reactions: {0__0}

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
9.2 was released over a month ago right? so 9.2c is just a bugfix update, we have not recieved the next actual game update right?
The latest update has not released. Between releases we typically just have a bug fix with some very minor alterations if necessary. If you've already played the up to date version, you're better off waiting.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Let's compare it with another game where you suppose to be evil character: Seeds of Chaos. Right now about 80% of content of this game is ntr/gay/futa/submale and other deviant type of content, which makes pretty bad villian type of story. More like cuck simulator.
So I prefer discussion be dominated by insane people who think that girl holding hand with other guy than MC is extreme ntr than making game unplayable for anyone who is non-deviant.
Well I think any game that goes too far in one direction is probably not gonna be all that great but then again, if it honors the creators vision, to each his own. I will say though games like, NTRPG 1-2 and Thug Hero Party are games like that and they're some of the best I've played so I guess it just depends on the game.

Reactions: Morah SDG

JJATH

May 2, 2017
This won't even load for me :/
I click the game .eve and it doesn't want to load.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
The latest update has not released. Between releases we typically just have a bug fix with some very minor alterations if necessary. If you've already played the up to date version, you're better off waiting.
This is what i figured, but thank you for clarifying. :D

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone have an Incest patch?
I find it slightly annoying playing a game, which I am pretty sure started out as an incest game (before Patreon buttfucked people), that now is about a boy protagonist living with a motherly figure, as well as a similarly aged girl, but neither one of them have any kind of relationship with each other, other than being housemates, if you can even call them that.
The setting doesn't work without incest involved, especially because the motherly character states "They are not my kids" when confronted by the neighbor about the dog - Max - having ruined the neighbor's flowerbed.

Edit: Looks like as you get farther into the game, the tone shifts from the woman being simply a "woman", to her being the Prot's "Guardian" to then suddenly begin being called "Mom" by the Prot even though you keep her name as "Mary."
So, it's obvious that this game started out as being an Incest game, but the creators then removed mentions of "Mom" and "Sister" in the earlier scenes, hoping that any Patreon Worker wouldn't bother playing long enough to see the Incest content that still remains.

Reactions: kiro

box777

May 10, 2017
This thread should just get BTFO

This update doesnt even work. Password doesnt work. What the fuck is the point

Oct 16, 2017
Has incest been removed from the game?
Yes, and No. It looks as if the Dev's tried their best to follow the new Patreon Anti Incest rule, but didn't quite manage to get rid of all mentions of "Mom" in the game. Though the game was originally created with Incest in mind, so the editing they had to do has pretty much messed up - in my opinion, at least - the entire housing situation.
In short? Yes, they have removed Incest from the game.
But also No, because some of the original incest content still remains here and there in the game's text.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Does anyone have an Incest patch?
I find it slightly annoying playing a game, which I am pretty sure started out as an incest game (before Patreon buttfucked people), that now is about a boy protagonist living with a motherly figure, as well as a similarly aged girl, but neither one of them have any kind of relationship with each other, other than being housemates, if you can even call them that.
The setting doesn't work without incest involved, especially because the motherly character states "They are not my kids" when confronted by the neighbor about the dog - Max - having ruined the neighbor's flowerbed.

Edit: Looks like as you get farther into the game, the tone shifts from the woman being simply a "woman", to her being the Prot's "Guardian" to then suddenly begin being called "Mom" by the Prot even though you keep her name as "Mary."
So, it's obvious that this game started out as being an Incest game, but the creators then removed mentions of "Mom" and "Sister" in the earlier scenes, hoping that any Patreon Worker wouldn't bother playing long enough to see the Incest content that still remains.
Its been a long time since i nattered about incest patch. Developers, for fucks sake, PLEASE, make it. Just return what was deleted, make it an dialog .rpy overwrittion, that wway no one from patreon can acuse you for incest content. I know that you read this thread, PLEASE, i'll become your patreon for that!

Reactions: George Halstead

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Its been a long time since i nattered about incest patch. Developers, for fucks sake, PLEASE, make it. Just return what was deleted, make it an dialog .rpy overwrittion, that wway no one from patreon can acuse you for incest content. I know that you read this thread, PLEASE, i'll become your patreon for that!
.RPY? this game's made in unity not ren'py

Reactions: Morah SDG

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
A patch is largely pointless at the moment till I'm done minimum writing Mary's scenes. 'Someone' will 'probably' make one then. *Hint* *Hint*

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes