helion02

Aug 9, 2017
It's a glitch that should be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately we missed it in the last patch update.

I am the cool developer guy (I like to think I'm cool, lol). We probably should introduce a road map, but there is a general outline following the Poll winners. So updates I can confirm go up to this:-
-Gerda and Priscilla (Next update, it was the last one in the backlog of work to get done before the poll winner updates).

Poll winners who will receive an extra large special update each. (In no ascending order, we want it to be a surprise).
-Tiffany Update.
-Mary Update.
-Becca updated, (combined with another girl).

Can't say any further I'm afraid.

The Main route will feature a fair bit of Netori, especially this update, though I personally feel its a rather neglected type of NTR we don't see done properly enough.

As for Netorare/Netorase there is a cuckold route available for players that will be introduced at the start of the game. 'Normies' can easily avoid said route and stay on the default main route.

As for some of the earlier scenes pre-my involvement, I've done some more thinking and I have a cunning plan that will (hopefully) work.
Sup dude, love your game. Quick clarification, when you say the ntr (rare/rase) will be reintroduced, you mean when the game completely releases, right?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Sup dude, love your game. Quick clarification, when you say the ntr (rare/rase) will be reintroduced, you mean when the game completely releases, right?
The Cuckold route will get some content down the road probably prior to the game being finished (Though it minimum won't be introduced till AFTER the Mega updates so you're looking at minimum 6 months+ anyway). But I have again, a plan on how to introduce it and still have EVERYONE happy. I can't really say much more without giving away major spoilers, it's more a case of trust me. I've put a shit ton of thought into how to pull this off.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Please guys, before asking take a look at the last 3 pages on the thread, I read the same question again and again, and can see @lostraven loosing his patience. If I could win 1$ each time I read ntr or cuck question now I would be a patreon... Damn guys... Just wait for the update I'm pretty sure that @lostraven and @UberPie are doing their best to Please any kink.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
But I have again, a plan on how to introduce it and still have EVERYONE happy. I can't really say much more without giving away major spoilers, it's more a case of trust me. I've put a shit ton of thought into how to pull this off.
While I certainly trust you, I'm not even sure that'd be worth it. In the long run it might be best to have three distinct routes that reach a wider audience than trying to please the same people with all three. I can't for the life of me ever see myself liking a NTR route, much less one that NTR fans can enjoy as well.

Just my thoughts of course.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
While I certainly trust you, I'm not even sure that'd be worth it. In the long run it might be best to have three distinct routes that reach a wider audience than trying to please the same people with all three. I can't for the life of me ever see myself liking a NTR route, much less one that NTR fans can enjoy as well.

Just my thoughts of course.
I've got to admit, you've lost me.
You won't have to play the NTR content. It'll only be updated for that specific route, Netorase and Netorare won't cross over into the main route ever. There will be a decent amount of main route content added as well for that update to balance things out for players not into that content.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I've got to admit, you've lost me.
You won't have to play the NTR content. It'll only be updated for that specific route, Netorase and Netorare won't cross over into the main route ever. There will be a decent amount of main route content added as well for that update to balance things out for players not into that content.
I guess I just misunderstood you then. To me, it sounded like you were saying that the NTR route would make everyone happy, which I have/had obvious doubts about. Sorry for the confusion.

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
Was Jennifer modeled after Jennifer Connelly? Looks shockingly like her and same name too. Any other chars modeled after anyone famous?

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Wait, we can go to clara's room? or we can only see it when we webcam with her?
And do we have discord for this game?
As far as I know, the background CG for Clara's room is only for the webcam show FOR NOW. It was said that the devs are working on some content for her that should be released after/inbetween mega updates so there may be some action in future. :p

Reactions: Haremskönig

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
I played through the current version, playing through it again with the cheat code to give him 17 immorality change anything from the start to end? new lines, new scenes etc?

rony123

Jun 5, 2018
Hey can somebodyhelp me in Android version I am unable to find out more scene after 84%
After going Mary room at night

rony123

Jun 5, 2018
After looking at the Patreon page, it has interracial + cuckold, (and some other unsavory fetishes for me - feet,bdsm,feet,humiliation, hypnosis) and the title screen showing a dog hints at beastiality. This is a no-go for me. Such a shame, the art looks nice.
Man I also hate cuckold and interracial fetishes
And I don't know what they get by it but till now I didn't find NTR in this game

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Man I also hate cuckold and interracial fetishes
And I don't know what they get by it but till now I didn't find NTR in this game
Back when it first came to f95, i think it did have NTR - so i put off trying it. But the creator had since done a few updates, and it even has an edit in the OP - stating as of v0.8 that NTR has been removed. But it will be added back as an optional route, albeit avoidable.

Based on how the game is now, it seemed pretty obvious early on that the big dopey black guy would be the one to NTR/Cuck the main character. And i'm pretty sure that's what the creator is intending to add at some point in the future.

Reactions: dirgetka

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
All the NTR discussions seem so pointless. A big red NTR WILL BE OPTIONAL in the game description should be enough and people asking/whining about if there will be ntr and that they hate it is so useless. All these comments should just be deleted. Yes we get it, you do not like it, some people do, nothing will change, bye.

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
All the NTR discussions seem so pointless. A big red NTR WILL BE OPTIONAL in the game description should be enough and people asking/whining about if there will be ntr and that they hate it is so useless. All these comments should just be deleted. Yes we get it, you do not like it, some people do, nothing will change, bye.
Not sure if genuinely stupid or trolling. The game was originally planned to be forced NTR. But the author/creator of this project changed his/her mind, to make it optional, in response to how people have responded to the game. Retroactively deleting comments discussing it is pointless.

Reactions: dirgetka

alnof

Aug 6, 2018
Looks like savegame is stored in the registry - is there a supported/documented way to e.g. switch computer without restarting from scratch?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not sure if genuinely stupid or trolling. The game was originally planned to be forced NTR. But the author/creator of this project changed his/her mind, to make it optional, in response to how people have responded to the game. Retroactively deleting comments discussing it is pointless.
Right back at you. Read the first page, is that not clear enough? Sure maybe do not delete comments from way back then, but why are we discussing it now? This is what is completely pointless. Also I have been following this game from the beginning and am pretty sure it was always optional. Could be wrong though, since it was a long time.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes