Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
All the NTR discussions seem so pointless. A big red NTR WILL BE OPTIONAL in the game description should be enough and people asking/whining about if there will be ntr and that they hate it is so useless. All these comments should just be deleted. Yes we get it, you do not like it, some people do, nothing will change, bye.
I know, right? Poor lostraven, has to answer the same thing over and over and over again. Honestly, i don't know how he does it. There is an entire, big, orange paragraph saying the future, currently non-existent cucky-cucky time will be optional. What else do you need?

Not sure if genuinely stupid or trolling. The game was originally planned to be forced NTR. But the author/creator of this project changed his/her mind, to make it optional, in response to how people have responded to the game. Retroactively deleting comments discussing it is pointless.
It's not. Can't remember if it was as forced as you claim, i don't think it was, i'm certain nor do you, as you stated you had stop trying the game back then. Plus, it does sound as an exaggeration, as toxic people 'round this parts tend to, just as a sensationalist newspaper, do. I mean just look at your comment, there was no ntr back then. Nonetheless, that's not the issue here, the problem is that everything as you said, has already been discussed, over... and over... and over again.

Reactions: JayAn and Konius

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Great style of art to this, just a great game period. Has UberPie (or is there another artist involved?) ever done art for any other game or comic projects?

Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017
I'll disagree here. Animations drastically extend devtime and not every artist can produce good-looking animations. I'd rather keep things as they are -- all CGs with the writing doing a lot of the heavy lifting

Agreed
I understand what you're saying totally. However I think that ideally, animated scenes done properly would take the game to another level in terms of immersion. I'm talking about quality, raising the standard and truly seperating the game from others similar to it. @lostraven has already done so with the writing. What you're talking about is efficiency, I'm talking about quality.

There are other things that aren't so good gameplay-wise but the game has so much potential...right now its more on the generic side.

Nov 24, 2017
Is there any harm you can do to him or no, you just get his sloppy seconds?
Dude, in real life pretty much every girl you meet. You'll be getting "sloppy seconds." Especially if you go after anyone's mother. :p

Women aren't some kind of cattle for you to keep pristine until you take them at your leisure. :D

Reactions: Umgenlied

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Dude, in real life pretty much every girl you meet. You'll be getting "sloppy seconds." Especially if you go after anyone's mother. :p

Women aren't some kind of cattle for you to keep pristine until you take them at your leisure. :D
There's a reason this is a game, and not real life.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

1. It's a game
2. There's a difference between girl having history and girl being a hoe for a racist bully that you get to pick up and use.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
For those asking about animation -While animations aren't out the question and we would like them, At this time due to budget restrictions we couldn't really make that investment. We would sooner look more for an additional coder to help out or some other role first so we could produce content quicker.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Are there any plans to include white on black raceplay content?
In what sense? If you mean just generally a black character fucking a white or a white character fucking a black then yes, if you mean really going deep into the raceplay kink, e.g. racial slurs etc its something we have to be careful due to Patreon rules but I have an optional scene or two in mind...don't know If I'll implement them or not with Uber, I don't really want to give a definitive answer on that one tbh at this time.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
In what sense? If you mean just generally a black character fucking a white or a white character fucking a black then yes, if you mean really going deep into the raceplay kink, e.g. racial slurs etc its something we have to be careful due to Patreon rules but I have an optional scene or two in mind...don't know If I'll implement them or not with Uber, I don't really want to give a definitive answer on that one tbh at this time.
That's interesting. Even if a heavier version race play ends up not in the game because of patreons guidelines and whatnot, a modder could work the scripts into a patch to unlock some optional scenes for those into it.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
The game already focuses heavily on the black on white aspect of it, from stuff like blacked, black owned and black chars talking about white girls etc. Was wondering if you'd implement bleached, white owned etc. I understand you'd be hesitant to include things like calling D's sister <removed> slave but there's leeway in between that, and I'm sure patreon would understand it's consentual and not mean spirited.

That's interesting. Even if a heavier version race play ends up not in the game because of patreons guidelines and whatnot, a modder could work the scripts into a patch to unlock some optional scenes for those into it.

I'd hope so. Since the game dabbles with it it's an under-represented kink. "Someone" could release such a mod :D

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The game already focuses heavily on the black on white aspect of it, from stuff like blacked, black owned and black chars talking about white girls etc. Was wondering if you'd implement bleached, white owned etc. I understand you'd be hesitant to include things like calling D's sister <removed> slave but there's leeway in between that, and I'm sure patreon would understand it's consentual and not mean spirited.

I'd hope so. Since the game dabbles with it it's an under-represented kink. "Someone" could release such a mod :D
It is an untapped kink that I do personally enjoy. I definately think you're in for a pleasant suprise if I can pull this off :)

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I only picked this game up last update so I don't know too much about the release schedule, but looking through Patreon 9.2 was Feb. 1, 8.1 was Nov. 30, and 7.1 was Oct. 11. It looked like an update was really consistent at 2 months. Is this update delayed for some reason or is this just the way it is? I love @lostraven being so involved here and I had told myself I was going to become a patron if 10.1 had released on that apparent consistent schedule, but I have second thoughts if releases lack consistency.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes