geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Just finished the update. Although it came out after 3 months as compared to 2 months for the prior updates, it seemed like about 50% more content from the last update (which is the only update I experienced before), so it seems like you guys are still on track with a good amount of content produced no matter the time between updates. The content also seems to be increasing in quality. All that coupled with the incredible degree of engagement with the community here means I am happy to lend a hand and become a patron. Keep up the good work, I hope my measely $5/month will help ease your burden, and contribute to letting you guys do this full time and not get completely burnt out working a full job outside creating this game.

For the nit picky stuff; if I hadn't happened on a comment mentioning where the rope was, I don't think I would have found it on my own. Everything else seemed perfectly easy to find, and the quest hints were spot on with directing me where to go. I can't be sure though, but I think Harry and Gerda weren't outside the mall the first time I went there with my gym clothes? Either a bug or I'm just mistaken.

I know I just complimented you for the great quest hints, and for most directions, I think I would feel pretty lost without them. Playing devil's advocate here, the perfect directions of the hints seem to negate something I usually love in game: exploration, a sense of discovering something through my own effort. And even though I say this I sometimes get frustrated by the vague hints in Mythic Manor. I think I'm looking for a problem here where one does not exist, but if there were some sort of incentive for some level of exploration I certainly wouldn't complain.

Finally, I am loving Priscilla's story. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Any possible to allow rollback or a mods for rollback? Rollback really need for this games.
Its unity so its not a built in feature, but I agree that it has a place in this game. I found myself having to reload saves a few times.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Cant play further. it just mess up and then black screen after just complete evil mask. :(

EDIT: The problem is Sunglass still in inventory beside with a evil mask. its that problem.
and cant play further.

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
Bug report here: Every time I try to complete the evil mask or give flowers to Becca, the game stops working. When I try to do one of those things, the game freezes and a "this program is not working" window pops up.

[Update]
Meeting Darnell at sport area "fix" Becca's bug. After that, giving her the flowers still freezes the game, but "stop working" window do not pop up anymore. Clicking on the map (and open it) let me continue playing.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm the new script writer, the main dev is Uberpie, it's his game :)
im glad with the new direction the game did take after you took the position of writer ,so good work.
I played the first versión of this game and it was impossible for me since i dont like ntr or being a cuck, seeing the change of how the mcs is the one to cuck them all now is amazing xD.
btw you should ask a moderator to put ntr (avoidable or optional) since it wont do you good to have that ntr tag there if u want more people (besides those that may like ntr) to support you.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Bug report here: Every time I try to complete the evil mask or give flowers to Becca, the game stops working. When I try to do one of those things, the game freezes and a "this program is not working" window pops up.

[Update]
Meeting Darnell at sport area "fix" Becca's bug. After that, giving her the flowers still freezes the game, but "stop working" window do not pop up anymore. Clicking on the map (and open it) let me continue playing.
Have same problem with complete evil mask. bug is because sunglasses still in inventory after complete evil mask. its that problem. #5,165

EDIT: Same problem with flowers to becca.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes