lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I gotta say, I will be disappointing if the horse stable is bait. You already know people want doggo, teasing them with a horse is sadistic.
There is a plan...Though when said plan is integrated depends on resources and whether it is green-lit by Uber.

• Love
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
Hope more of the maid will be in the next update, was expecting something to happen at your house but seems it was a missed opportunity ;)

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
By the way, we appreciate all feedback :)
If you do enjoy the game feel free to throw a dollar our way on the Patreon so we can hopefully put more time into making this the game how we want.

OR/AND

Leave a review, any feedback is helpful.

(We know the game is a little buggy post this release, we'll be ironing that out before the Mega updates start).
Please add the feature of auto forward or give a slide controller for skipping speed in the setting menu.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Please add mega link for new update v.0.10.5b from this my post #5,203 on OP,thanks.

and cheat password is maybe fzyeow

crydie

Jun 5, 2017
- get the special software and buy the phone.
Where to get the software?
upd. nevermind, I found it.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I've always thought the art in Taffy Tales was fantastic, the dev is also a pretty good writer but I remember playing this some time ago and although some of the scenes where pretty hot it still had the blueball issue.

There was also a review that I agreed with that praised the game butpointed out the game has this issue with starting that could turn off a lot of players by giving the wrong impression. When the first naughty scenes you are likely to run into are a black guy fucking the cashier and the black school bully getting your "housemate" to show off her ass the appeal is not off to a good start.

But this update was great, I am a big fan of impregnation and that ending with the "maid" watching was top notch, the kiss in the kitchen was hot and in general it was nicely detailed, fully developing Gerda.

This game has had a massive turnaround since I was last aware of it, as if it's inversed with another game which I won't mention. But my criticism/advice for this game.

1. I actually like the MC, especially his dynamic his other half but it can sort of be a bit hard to stomach his dealings at times and how spiteful he is. All these posters mention how forceful he is which I actually really like but here I more concerned with hurt feelings, the evil parts constant put downs are sometimes hard to swallow as things that would win over all these girls. I get that it's going for a treat them mean keep them keen but the carrot can't solely be the dick.

My suggestion would be to evolve the main character who normally wouldn't have the stones to compliment girls, start with him saying nice things out of guilt because he has already said nasty things about them as his evil self, which of course makes it easier for him to say these things naturally.

2. I would consider making some small changes to the start, remove the random cashier fucking, write the blond kid as the MC's friend so he has someone male to verbally bounce off with at the start, remove that odd line about feeling like a freak because he has a big dick, just being a generally insecure works, guy has no father or father figure.

3. This is a bit of a repeat of 1 but it's just to be specific, I think a lot of problems people have with the MC being so forceful is that there is so much sour but little sweet. Perhaps that is just the game you are writing and it still works but moments where he is nice to these girls would probably help a lot.

Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes