• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I aint going to lie when the MC talks to himself I skip it all. Now all we need to be able to do is fuck Priscilla and mess around with the sister. Priscilla like alpha males.

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
It has been a while since the last time i played a update of TT but i'm still surprised that there's no walk for this game. Maybe there's no need for one at this point huh
i dont think u do need one cus so far you can unlock every scene just by playing the game, dont matter the order u play in, FOR NOW

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
is the new version working for anyone?
Lots of people have been reporting bugs But so far I have not run into any of them. I suspect it has something to do with peoples set up Works fine on W7 Pro I am going out on a limb but I would say check your Vid card settings. In the past I have had some issues running unity games with high setting but I can't say that is the issue for you

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
I used the code to get to the updated parts of the game first quest to study was done but the im stuck on the rope part. I took the rope from the smoking area and went to the tree that everyone was mentioning it does nothing. The quest notepad still shows get the rope. Help me pls

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
I used the code to get to the updated parts of the game first quest to study was done but the im stuck on the rope part. I took the rope from the smoking area and went to the tree that everyone was mentioning it does nothing. The quest notepad still shows get the rope. Help me pls
Did you go to her backyard at night to the tree?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

I have been noticing that the new content in this update has been out of sequence compared to the last ver. For instance the get the rope quest showed up long before I was playing Ball with Becca which is when you lose the ball in the tree so it may be some of the issues people are having are related to events that should be done first before these quests show up have not happened at the point of the story line you are in. So far this is the only thing I have noticed as far as bugs go. I decided to play from the beginning not sure if that is part of the issue.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Did the cheeky bastards actually add a belly bulge to Gerda's first anal scene? Hitting all the right fetishes right here > : )

Reactions: Morah SDG

nestofnast

Jun 3, 2018
This little hotfix is not save compatible with previous version. Reeeeeeeeeeeee
If you want to restore your gallery and you've already finished the update before the hotfix I found a fast way to do just that.
[On Windows]
-Open your registry editor by typing "regedit" in your "run" console on windows
-Open directories to reach "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales"
-Look for "galleryStateversion 0.10.5a_h1575098021" and "galleryStateversion 0.10.5b_h1575098022" on the display to the right of the directories display
-Copy the binary keys from 10.5a into and paste them into 10.5b

KBates

May 29, 2018
Is the save function not working for anyone else? I click on a save slot, but when I check again it hasn't saved...

m5e39

May 1, 2017
i put this game in my list just cause NTR tag, more than one year ago, I feel cheated,
they're talking about it going get NTR for months, seriously, I really feel cheated, and I think it should be removed the tag

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes