DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
we started seeing the word "animation" often in changelog. I assume there's no animation in the scenes yet.. but I hope there'll be in the future. this art+story would go well with some decent animations..

Reactions: allintine

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Gym is in the mall, software is in neighbor's back yard with the pool, for the software you also need to buy a phone from the store, cinema is at the mall.
To get up the tree, click the lawn chair

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
It's not in yet. We had to cut the scenes for now, they'll be added in a technical update soon.
Any plans for Jennifer, the maid and the store clerk in the future updates?
Also is the peep through fence option useless after using it those 2 times? I can seem to use it morning/day but she's never there on the weekday or weekends, more random scenes of that would be nice too

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
How call from laptop after i give mobile and software?
must be at night phone in bedroom not laptop

im done 100% was pretty good so far though id really liked more with the maid or the neighour. that thing in basement was also tempting. im not really that much into the cuckold and dont see how its avoidable.

in general what i miss there is a way to pass time other than doing the minigame like going to school or something ... more of a real sandbox at it isnt.

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
This game is pretty amazing the split persona is funny and the interaction between the two. Art is great and the idea of taking over the town is too good

Xevioni

Sep 20, 2018
Game is continuously freezing every so few scenes, especially important CG scenes. It froze every time I planted a camera at Priscilla's. I had to save, quit then load back in. This is getting annoying and almost all my saves are based on this bug. It doesn't crash but it freezes for about 10 seconds, then the UI, Dialog boxes etc. breaks, luckily I can save though.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Any plans for Jennifer, the maid and the store clerk in the future updates?
Also is the peep through fence option useless after using it those 2 times? I can seem to use it morning/day but she's never there on the weekday or weekends, more random scenes of that would be nice too
I have many plans to write content for them.
I do read all the comments and I've been working on a plan to take forward to address all the issues.

I DO want to stress that this update was mean't to re-write/re-do some of those early scenes, but due to time restraints we couldn't fit it in. While we're overall very positive with the feedback we obviously need to discuss and work on a constructive plan so we can hopefully produce the best content possible for you guys :)

we'll be making some sort of official announcement with a progress plan etc soon.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
It has been a while since the last time i played a update of TT but i'm still surprised that there's no walk for this game. Maybe there's no need for one at this point huh

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes