dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Decent update for a technical rounding-out patch. I like where the Priscilla story is going, but I'm very puzzled that her storyline wasn't finished off in this patch. Is this going to be handled down the line, after all the megaupdates? Will the megaupdates finish their respective characters storylines?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Decent update for a technical rounding-out patch. I like where the Priscilla story is going, but I'm very puzzled that her storyline wasn't finished off in this patch. Is this going to be handled down the line, after all the megaupdates? Will the megaupdates finish their respective characters storylines?
There will be another Priscilla/Gerda update down the line, plus content for Becca and Priscilla included in that. The Mega updates (If we're able to complete them properly) will finish off most of their characters storylines, but even then that doesn't mean it'll be the last you see of them.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
So I just went through a whole new game and got to the part where Priscilla takes you to the mall. Am i crazy or is there no exit? In the food court there is a ??? door which doesn't do anything, and in the "Mall Hall" there is the food court and 2 ??? stores that don't do anything. I can't find any other clickable locations and the map is grayed out so I can't click on that either.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
how i can recover first file in load saves?
If you've lost your saves you'll have to either access the in-game save with the correct code and you'll be taken straight to the new content, or you'll need to play the game from scratch.

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
If you've lost your saves you'll have to either access the in-game save with the correct code and you'll be taken straight to the new content, or you'll need to play the game from scratch.
where located this file? he is not in save folder. maybe i can take him in right folder and begin playing 11.2

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
where located this file? he is not in save folder. maybe i can take him in right folder and begin playing 11.2
Go to your main menu in game. There is a save file box titled taffy tales, click on that, you will be told to enter some names and a code. Do as such, and you'll go straight to the new content.

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Go to your main menu in game. There is a save file box titled taffy tales, click on that, you will be told to enter some names and a code. Do as such, and you'll go straight to the new content.
i delete this file(

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
lostraven Great update! it was the shorter tech update but I think I liked it better than the last full one. Maybe it's just because it had more Becca in it :love:. The daddy kink is great and I think the motivations for the characters actions were more believable than they were with Gerda. Really feel like the characters of Becca and Prisc are very flushed out. See you in couple months for more Becca!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes