Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Ok... I like most of the game, but the time given for the jigsaw puzzles in MC's bedroom make me want to throw my mouse against the wall. TOO FAST!!!!!! We don't even have time to get the damn puzzle pieces separated to find out what goes where! We click on a piece to move it and it grabs an entirely different piece! I've spent the last 5 ingame days trying to get a corruption of 3 because I can't progress without it! FRUSTRATING!

Reactions: King of Lust

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Most of the puzzles are really quite easy even if they annoyingly give you a completely different piece than what you're seeing. Just locate what side is flat with no connectors and place it against that edge. If you find a corner, you're golden.

Use memory and logic too. I never saw a puzzle that I hadn't seen as full picture earlier (the game is probably designed that way), so I usually remembered the motif. In most cases it was a logical build where faces go on top, busts in the middle and so on.

You're wasting time if you're spreading them beforehand. Just plop them where you think they go and continue. You can fix mistakes once the rest of the picture is clear.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
for the mini game use cheat engine and make things slow and thats it. ( bt this game ir is gonna become the darker game in history or the hottest one, i mean damn so much potential)

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
The puzzle time increases after reaching corruption level 3. I made a mod with the puzzle pieces numbered but I can't post links without having at least 3 posts, so here's post #2 on this site.
Edit: Here's the . Just unzip into the data folder. I didn't number all the puzzles. Just 6 of them. The blocks are named with their (row, column) numbers.
If someone lets me know where the game saves are located, I can share my save with corruption > 4 and $50k in the bank.
I downloaded your file and it was immediately flagged as malware: Backdoor:MSIL/Noancooe.C

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
I downloaded your file and it was immediately flagged as malware: Backdoor:MSIL/Noancooe.C
Well I can assure you there's no malware. The file is just an asset file with modified PNGs. But someone mentioned speed hack using Cheat Engine. I think that's a better solution. I overlooked that one when I was trying out cheat engine. You should give that a go.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I like the game but still I don't truly know what to expect, but at the very least I would like to see a few more stats for the character, mainly dominance/submissiveness, seeing the relationships with many characters I have to say that it could be useful, another that could be a useful stat would be the influence of your evil side and how much control you have of yourself, I personally don't like that evil side because I find it quite unnecessary but well.

About Darnell and other evil characters the creator already said that they will have avoidable netorare, which is the best type in my opinnion, I just hope that it takes into account inaction and not only that bullshit "choose option, option A doesn't have NTR and option B it has", I'm one of those that like to be playing the game and because I didn't find x quest or didn't solve y issue then bad things are happening, in fact I think that with many of the "offensive fetishes" (perhaps like the hentai high school plus game in that aspect) it should just have a filter when starting the game so that you don't fall by surprise into any of those. However I think that the game should be meant to be played with everything on.

Lastly I hope that being a bully is just an option... I don't like to be a dick in games and even less a bully.

ayazen

Nov 5, 2017
I was trying to pick up a certain piece for the puzzle and I get a different piece. Is this how you wanted this game to go about?

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Most of the puzzles are really quite easy even if they annoyingly give you a completely different piece than what you're seeing. Just locate what side is flat with no connectors and place it against that edge. If you find a corner, you're golden.

Use memory and logic too. I never saw a puzzle that I hadn't seen as full picture earlier (the game is probably designed that way), so I usually remembered the motif. In most cases it was a logical build where faces go on top, busts in the middle and so on.

You're wasting time if you're spreading them beforehand. Just plop them where you think they go and continue. You can fix mistakes once the rest of the picture is clear.
Yea. I know how to assemble jigsaw puzzles. The problem comes in trying to beat the bar while you're sorting through random pieces and trying to get them to interlock before Demon-You gets annoyed. You're right, the puzzles are easy. But, the time you have to put them together is like trying to deactivate a bomb!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Yea. I know how to assemble jigsaw puzzles. The problem comes in trying to beat the bar while you're sorting through random pieces and trying to get them to interlock before Demon-You gets annoyed. You're right, the puzzles are easy. But, the time you have to put them together is like trying to deactivate a bomb!
Well, not to seem callous, but clearly you're doing something wrong, since I only failed once.

As I said, if you're "sorting through" the pieces before you place them down, you're already wasting time.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Good game, not going too far atm but art is nice.

Tags seems wrong too unless I missed lot of things.

R

RWaites

Taffy Tales v.0.5.2B
May 15 at 9:51am
Direct download links:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes