Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
hahahahaha that outfit belongs to a character from One Punch Man View attachment 477202
Now that has me wondering... which came first. The gear or the character. Was the artist of One Punch Pan looking up fetish gear and saw one he liked or is it a complete intellectual creation of his? I'd guess, being as S&M gear has been around a lot longer he saw something similar. Then I wonder was the artist of Taffy Tales inspired by One Punch Man.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
I'm in the "Find Becca" quest but I searched everywhere and I didn't found her. Also, where do I get the ruler? Help pls :c
You have to get the Becca quest to the point you go study in her house so you unlock interacting with the door of her house, then you go there and do so and Sara will tell you the next step of the quest.

Reactions: NothMeh

Danail

May 7, 2017
Hello , i have opened scenes 100% but the CG images from 575 to 586 are missing , any suggestions ?

Kalt

Jul 19, 2017
You have to get the Becca quest to the point you go study in her house so you unlock interacting with the door of her house, then you go there and do so and Sara will tell you the next step of the quest.
The last thing I did in the Becca questline was the scenes in the toilet and I cannot interact with her other than talk to her in the hallway.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
The last thing I did in the Becca questline was the scenes in the toilet and I cannot interact with her other than talk to her in the hallway.
Huh.... Did you get to the part of the razor? It's right after that, honestly i don't remember anything special from the start of the bathroom scenes to the end of them, just going to the french lessons and going about business as usual.

Kalt

Jul 19, 2017
Huh.... Did you get to the part of the razor? It's right after that, honestly i don't remember anything special from the start of the bathroom scenes to the end of them, just going to the french lessons and going about business as usual.
Alright, I'm dumb. I bought the razor and the quest move forward like it should be, so I should be able to do the Find Becca quest soon. Thanks a lot for the help.
PS: do you know how to unlock Darnell house? I have the quest about weird sounds in his house.

mj19

Jul 16, 2019
Alright, I'm dumb. I bought the razor and the quest move forward like it should be, so I should be able to do the Find Becca quest soon. Thanks a lot for the help.
PS: do you know how to unlock Darnell house? I have the quest about weird sounds in his house.
same thing here can anyone tell me about darnell house quest

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
oh boy, can't wait for make danny scream like a little girl in front of our dear friend Alan88, that it would be glorious

Reactions: trynd
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes