Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
1.) Over-reaction.
2.) There's a Clara scene, you can refuse the Danny scene.
3.) This is the last scene with Danny for literally months, our Patrons voted on what they wanted it to be, we gave them other options.
Indeed. Dont like it, well a lot of peeps over at Patreon did and money talks.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Should be getting a play-test version Christmas Eve with either a late launch or a Christmas Day present for you all.

Reactions: preglovr12
Jul 15, 2018
Okay so i keep having this problem on every playthrough. the hint says "Did you hear strange sounds at Darnell's house?" but I can't go to his house. the icon is still blue/grey. I can't get past this. this time, the hint showed up at the same time I was supposed to call harry. I did it, and it skipped to night. I want to know if i triggered a bug, or if I'm just an idiot.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Okay so i keep having this problem on every playthrough. the hint says "Did you hear strange sounds at Darnell's house?" but I can't go to his house. the icon is still blue/grey. I can't get past this. this time, the hint showed up at the same time I was supposed to call harry. I did it, and it skipped to night. I want to know if i triggered a bug, or if I'm just an idiot.
Play Beccas/Saras route and you should eventually get to Darnells house.

Those early game weird triggers should really be fixed as about half the questions are about that.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
To all of those people having issues with quests keep in mind the quests do not always spawn in sequence if you can't find darnells house there are other things you need to do this has been happening since ver 9. It may be a bug it may just be the way the coder is coding the game most likely these things will fix them selves as the game becomes more complete. I saw a picture in a post some pages back where the person was trying to get to the stables to find Becca but they had not walked Becca home for the last time. You can't get the stable scene with out walking Becca home because you have not triggered the French class scenes which then trigger Becca's bathroom scenes so you have no relationship with Becca yet hence you can't see the Becca and Pricilla in the Stable. Also you should have had a Date to study with Becca likely you are not going to be able to see the stables. I could be off base but that is the way it looks to me.

Reactions: Enot1964

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Perhaps a teaser will be available soon... Very soon in fact.
On that note......wasn't she going to be a twin or something? Because didn't Clara say that Danny's sister was away at college (when she should be Danny's age)? Was she just bullshitting, did you guys change your minds, am I just crazy and imagined the twin thing......or ARE THERE TWO SISTERS!??!!! Because I wouldn't be opposed to that......well whatever. Random thoughts that will probably (read, almost certainly going off what you just said) be somewhat addressed in the special, thus rendering this whole post relatively meaningless........

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
On that note......wasn't she going to be a twin or something? Because didn't Clara say that Danny's sister was away at college (when she should be Danny's age)? Was she just bullshitting, did you guys change your minds, am I just crazy and imagined the twin thing......or ARE THERE TWO SISTERS!??!!! Because I wouldn't be opposed to that......well whatever. Random thoughts that will probably (read, almost certainly going off what you just said) be somewhat addressed in the special, thus rendering this whole post relatively meaningless........
Maybe Danny isn't as smart as his sister.

ic4rus

Dec 26, 2018
Have scotch.. Cant find Clara in class at eve.. How to calibrate weight at night, no option for that... and where to find the ruler ?
-_-

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Have scotch.. Cant find Clara in class at eve.. How to calibrate weight at night, no option for that... and where to find the ruler ?
-_-
Ruler is in your home on the floor in front of Mary's room. rest I don't remember sorry

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Did a Beta launch (playing a version missing one or two of the missing touches that'll be added tonight),
Everything functioned well and looked good.

Won't be able to answer so many questions tomorrow, as I will be add the Hospital to see a recovering family member.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes