phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Just finished the game to the latest point (100%), the sex scenes are just BAD, i kept playing thinking the next scene was going to look better, dude those huge pole dick just kills the sexy in the game, quickly deleted it, eww

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Just finished the game to the latest point (100%), the sex scenes are just BAD, i kept playing thinking the next scene was going to look better, dude those huge pole dick just kills the sexy in the game, quickly deleted it, eww
... So you hated the game, but then decided to spend a couple hours playing it through to a hundred percent anyway.

Masochistic as fuck dude.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Perhaps we'll need to add a clue or two at the start of the game to give more 'hints' to Danny's secret lifestyle.

As well as fix the dozen or so other problems at the start of the beginning of the game.... The bane of my life.
For Danny's secret:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: supermanz95

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
... So you hated the game, but then decided to spend a couple hours playing it through to a hundred percent anyway.

Masochistic as fuck dude.
I know noticed some inconsistency in your writing. sara already gave the mc a titfuck...but when you cut her drug supply off,she's shocked by how big your dick is in the blowjob scene.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
why isn't taffy tales the 1st search option on this site when I search for it? also does tiffany have any content besides teasing you,from the black guy telling her too.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
why isn't taffy tales the 1st search option on this site when I search for it? also does tiffany have any content besides teasing you,from the black guy telling her too.
Search responses are strangely weighted, and not much of Tiffany yet, but an update solely focused on her is coming a little down the line.

Reactions: jackkane

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Teaser] Clara's route #3

Hello everyone :)

Just touching base to let you all know progress is still under way.

We're very pleased with how some of the artwork is churning out and we're very excited to show you guys what's next. :)

Not much else to talk about, lots of good work underway as we try to hammer this update out.
Well, that's all for now, see you all on the flip side,

As usual, thank you all for your support!

-The Taffy Tales Team

As you can see, Clara is always eager to please her 'Onlyfans'...

androide

May 3, 2018
Just started playing the game and I'm enjoying it a lot.

I just finished studying with Becca in her house for the first time and wanted to know if she still have more content in the current version.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
for some reason the "sounds at darnell house" quest came up I expect way earlier and unprompted while I was doing the gardening work at Gerdas house for the first time. Darnell house is still greyed out...

Am I fucked or will the quest activate naturally later?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
God this fucking game man. Still a buggy mess since last I played it and that was like the 5th release.

Am I supposed to get the new phone to call Becca at the store at a specific time? Cause the questlog says to buy it and there's nothing there.

Reactions: Barg0

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
what is reverse trap? Will it send me directly to the shadow realm
a reverse trap is basically a more "masculine" tomboy. its a girl that dresses and acts like a boy(either because she feels like she is a boy trapped into a girl body, or because the place where she lives or a situation she is going through is forcing her to do so.

as a side note, im not against that, as it has ALOT of potential as well.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes