MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Yes ! She and the MCs Schoolmate Becca.
More Becca than Clara i think, this is part 2 of a Clara/Becca big update if i remember correctly, and the first part was a lot Clara & a little Becca so i think this one will be the opposite : a lot Becca & a little Clara. (And it's a little sad for me because i really love the Clara Bdsm Story :love: )

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
More Becca than Clara i think, this is part 2 of a big update if i have good memory and the first part was much Clara & a little Becca so i think this one will be the opposite : much Becca & a little Clara. (And it's a shame because i really love the clara bdsm story :love: )

I really loved when Priscilla went power play on Becca and MC joined in. I guess it will be a long time till I will get mote content on that :(

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
I really loved when Priscilla went power play on Becca and MC joined in. I guess it will be a long time till I will get mote content on that :(
If like i think this update will focus on Becca maybe not... :unsure: For me Becca training need Priscilla power play in it

DendyGamer

Feb 19, 2020
I really stuck on this stupid missions. School Projector and Tiffany ball. I know I need go to mall for gym. But mall not available. And who the fck is Tiffany? I never meet her. What ball I need? That mission just pop up from nowhere, and I don't know what to do. I think they just do something wrong. Priscilla house always closed 24/7 too. Just put my save in the ass. Don't want to begin new game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I really stuck on this stupid missions. School Projector and Tiffany ball. I know I need go to mall for gym. But mall not available. And who the fck is Tiffany? I never meet her. What ball I need? That mission just pop up from nowhere, and I don't know what to do. I think they just do something wrong. Priscilla house always closed 24/7 too. Just put my save in the ass. Don't want to begin new game.
Tiffany is the red head *cough* Childhood best friend you live with *cough* Progress with Gerda storyline to unlock Mall.

Reactions: allintine

DendyGamer

Feb 19, 2020
Tiffany is the red head *cough* Childhood best friend you live with *cough* Progress with Gerda storyline to unlock Mall.
Oh, her. I think I see her once on the start. Never seen after that. She never asked about any ball, my character never see any balls before. Mission just appears. It's supposed to be like this?

(Accidentally click near Priscilla house and open garden and find that damn ball. Still don't see it, lol.)
But where to meet Gerda? She said to come on Saturday evening. But doors closed like always.

And last question: Devs plan to add some NTR content? I smelled it with nig... Black guy events)))

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oh, her. I think I see her once on the start. Never seen after that. She never asked about any ball, my character never see any balls before. Mission just appears. It's supposed to be like this?

(Accidentally click near Priscilla house and open garden and find that damn ball. Still don't see it, lol.)
But where to meet Gerda? She said to come on Saturday evening. But doors closed like always.

And last question: Devs plan to add some NTR content? I smelled it with nig... Black guy events)))

Click around and do other quests is the general rule of thumb, they help unlock things. Also check in from the shop from time to time to see if there is new items.

The ball is to do with 'Becca' not Tiffany. You have to go to Priscilla's House, the rich girls.

The main route is Netori, which is all the game currently has, AKA, you steal the girls.
NTR is an optional route you get with the phone call with the 'Doctor' asking about voices, it's not in the game currently.

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
Haven't really kept up with the thread since the last update, except for a quick lurk for update news.

I will say I was quite surprised by how many people were hyped by the big gay content, but each to their own, besides, are traps really gay? (yes.)

Regarding the next release, are we seeing the second 'half' of the first chapter of the mega update, or is this new release eating into chapter two as well? And are the mega updates getting released in halves going forward?

P.S

Remember to spank it with anti-bacterial lubrication, it's your duty to do so, be a responsible coomer.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes