Feb 7, 2018
the game crashed
the crash report folder name ''2018-5-22_103234'' next to game executable
it would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game
I do not understand ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What's the deal with these entitled folks not even reading 2 pages back of new posts and asking the same thing over and over? :rolleyes:
It's the " I am too lazy to use search function or to read, so please spoon feed me all the info" sindrome. :tf:

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Can anyone help?
I've fixed the fence, experienced the bully's dog pooping on the flowers, had the french teacher give me the cup
and had the bully show his girl in the sports yard.

But now I'm out of tasks and nothing is starting.
I've used the cup many times but nothing came from that.

What do Ido now?
GO TO THE CLASSROOM AND CLICK ON THE BENCHES IT WILL TRIGGER A SCENE.DO THIS A FEW TIMES UNTIL YOU GET A TASK TO FAP.GO TO THE MEN'S WASHROOM AND FAP AFTER THAT YOU GET A SCENE WITH BECCA.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
GO TO THE CLASSROOM AND CLICK ON THE BENCHES IT WILL TRIGGER A SCENE.DO THIS A FEW TIMES UNTIL YOU GET A TASK TO FAP.GO TO THE MEN'S WASHROOM AND FAP AFTER THAT YOU GET A SCENE WITH BECCA.
I've already done that but much like everyone else, I'm stuck at 97%
Thanks for the help though

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
Any links to the CG set or anyone want to tell me how to create on myself. Don't actually want to play this "game". Just want to see what content is has

Nov 24, 2017
Any links to the CG set or anyone want to tell me how to create on myself. Don't actually want to play this "game". Just want to see what content is has
Here are the steps.
  1. Play the game.
  2. Hit Alt-PrtScn key combo to put a copy of the current window (the game) into the Windows clipboard.
  3. Open your favorite image editing software (Paint works if you don't have one)
  4. Paste in the screen capture that you made in step 2.
  5. Save in whatever image format you like.
  6. Repeat for every CG you want.
Why so complicated? The game using compositing to create the scenes in game.

What this means is that the raw image files for the game are just pieces of each character and backgrounds. They are then "assembled" during a scene to create whatever is required for that particular scene in the game.

So an image dump of the game (what people usually do to create CG rips/packs) doesn't really provide anything terribly useable.

See this post for an example.

Regards,
SB

Marcok

May 25, 2018
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side.
Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!

Updated: 15 May 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.5.2B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows: - - - -
Linux: - -

Mac: - -
Android: - -

please help me
Why on my android only show a half of the story picture

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes