May 26, 2018
All you are doing is shit stirring, people don't need your "help" explaining the kind of game this is. Leave a review if thats all you want to do here.
Actually, his posts helped me realize I don't want to try to even load this game, which I was about to. And since no one is debating the reality of it, I think that's a good thing, to have it out there honestly.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone know how to make $ in the game?
You'll sell sperm and get money.
But first you have to trigger it first
Its at the later part of the game. Like when the game is about to end
Edit: damn, should have read the later posts first...

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Actually, his posts helped me realize I don't want to try to even load this game, which I was about to. And since no one is debating the reality of it, I think that's a good thing, to have it out there honestly.
That's what all the tags are for at the top of every page. They give you the info without having an opinionated agenda bias.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
is there gonna be a lot of NTR in future updates ?? after playing the last version im sure there is gonna be... i'm just curious if there is gonna be a lot or just with a groupe of girls
The idea seems to be that the MC will start off weak and humiliated, and will gradually start asserting himself. We'll see how that pans out in the future.

Reactions: Morah SDG

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The idea seems to be that the MC will start off weak and humiliated, and will gradually start asserting himself. We'll see how that pans out in the future.
It does seem that Darnell is the top dog who's fucking everyone (including the MC's sister and probably the teacher as well) and that you'll confront him at some point and take his place.

Reactions: Morah SDG

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
is there a walk through?

it says fight the hammer to repair the boards by the fence, but i don't know how to find the hammer.

i found a key and it's in my inventory but don't know what it opens.

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes