lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
you mean danny? a harmless boy be tempted by mary , because of seeing mc sex with Becca ,she is being Lustful,and her seduced danny? this cute ,if about Darnell,blackmail,That's too conventional
Not gonna lie,
the original plan I had in mind was the true NTR master.

MAX

*Cough* curse you Patreon censors!

*Cough* *Cough* Was also planning to let you play as Max, DOUBLE CURSE YOU PATREON!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not gonna lie,
the original plan I had in mind was the true NTR master.

MAX

*Cough* curse you Patreon censors!

*Cough* *Cough* Was also planning to let you play as Max, DOUBLE CURSE YOU PATREON!
Hahaha, like I said, you do what you want to do and I will then decide to play it or not based upon my preferences and impact it might have on my ability to enjoy the game after. :p

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
The game says I have done everything in the current update but I still see some question marks in the gallery, I'm I missing something? Also there's no real Danny content this update?

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
The game freezed when teacher is exposing her ass in the classroom .How can I avoid this bug??

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Why is the neighbour buttplug scene being blank when I saw it ? It's also just nothing when I check it from Gallery - Scenes.:(

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Another bug: I unlock the ''Did you heard strange sounds from Darnell house?'' Quest, but Darnell house is still locked in the map. Im in the main route, no NTR. Somebody know how to fix this?

L3siON21

Mar 8, 2020
Im wondering why ppl are quite obsessed with ntr, isn't that there's already ntr in the game: Clara got fk during live while her ex husband watch, And MC fk Gerda infront Peter( Priscillia fater). Not that I'm against on ntr but come on man it's like almost 40% of the post is about "update on ntr". Aren't u guys bored of asking the same question?

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I am not complaining that there will be NTR in future updates, because in the first page it says that it will be clearly avoided, but I have a doubt, as the NTR only comes after the updates from Mary and Tiffany, in which we will already be in the recent updates, will we be avoiding already? and the code on the first page, which we can use if we lost the saved game file to continue with the recent update, will it be added? Type: One for the dominant MC / Harem route, one for the NTR route and one that the MC and Darnell share the girls with? Or will it be the same, but with the player configuring the choices after giving Mary and Tiffany their names?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes