Snakej09

Nov 8, 2018
Im wondering why ppl are quite obsessed with ntr, isn't that there's already ntr in the game: Clara got fk during live while her ex husband watch, And MC fk Gerda infront Peter( Priscillia fater). Not that I'm against on ntr but come on man it's like almost 40% of the post is about "update on ntr". Aren't u guys bored of asking the same question?
Cucks like to identify as the MC. It's never enough for them.

Snakej09

Nov 8, 2018
I am not complaining that there will be NTR in future updates, because in the first page it says that it will be clearly avoided, but I have a doubt, as the NTR only comes after the updates from Mary and Tiffany, in which we will already be in the recent updates, will we be avoiding already? and the code on the first page, which we can use if we lost the saved game file to continue with the recent update, will it be added? Type: One for the dominant MC / Harem route, one for the NTR route and one that the MC and Darnell share the girls with? Or will it be the same, but with the player configuring the choices after giving Mary and Tiffany their names?
Mc and Darnell sharing all the bitches and learning to respect eachother sounds kinda interesting. Either that or a route where the mc teaches Danny how to be an alpha male or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Another bug: I unlock the ''Did you heard strange sounds from Darnell house?'' Quest, but Darnell house is still locked in the map. Im in the main route, no NTR. Somebody know how to fix this?
Did you progress with some of the other characters, because for me it was almost the same but once I did something I think with sis or someone else at school there was a thing you had to do where you needed a disguise that you might get once you progress with the schools cleaning lady. :unsure:

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Mc and Darnell sharing all the bitches and learning to respect eachother sounds kinda interesting. Either that or a route where the mc teaches Danny how to be an alpha male or something like that.
Hehe, I want to dominate all the bitches, make Danny my toy trap, steal Darnell's girls and beat him up and become the fucking king!

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Another bug: I unlock the ''Did you heard strange sounds from Darnell house?'' Quest, but Darnell house is still locked in the map. Im in the main route, no NTR. Somebody know how to fix this?
that sure be unlock go running at school a bit if nothing there you game bug

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes