D

Deleted member 1606434

how far the mary content in this update?
i'm gonna skip this one if there only a few content of her.
There's none on this update. This one was focused on Becca and Clara, next mega update will be Mary's.

Reactions: LucasLeels

vulcan432

Aug 13, 2016
So I've encountered a bug when I try to talk to Becca in class, it's when MC asks her to call Sara over, and the MC takes a picture of her...and I get frozen every time at the same frame. Is there any fix to the freezes, or is it just busted for only me? Any help is appreciated. View attachment 610119
I've run into this as well, seems my save at that point is broken now

pigmaster24

Aug 24, 2017
So I've encountered a bug when I try to talk to Becca in class, it's when MC asks her to call Sara over, and the MC takes a picture of her...and I get frozen every time at the same frame. Is there any fix to the freezes, or is it just busted for only me? Any help is appreciated. View attachment 610119
It's also broken for me, is this event mandatory to continue the game or can you just not do it?

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Got the same problem, also later on when the teacher pairs MC with Mia in main story, the game freezes and can't progress further.

Reactions: bamboomrunescape

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
So when do we get some bug fixes, i have at least 3 quests that are kept being repeated by people in this forum and im at a point where i have to start the game almost again. And some people said you need to switch to a different save when you have a bug, is this game actually jerk off russian roulette?

Reactions: vulcan432

vulcan432

Aug 13, 2016
Got the same problem, also later on when the teacher pairs MC with Mia in main story, the game freezes and can't progress further.
Yeah basically just confirming that you can't progress at the moment, if you avoid clicking on Becca in class to get around one freeze, it freezes again when she tries to introduce Mia, sad that you can't really get all the way to the new content from a fresh save it seems

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
why in the god damn fuck is the save system like this? I saved up 2 patches worth of content to play this, but entered the 0.17 code instead of the 0.14 code and now I literally have no way to play the 0.14 content because the save is a one time thing? Who the fuck came up with this garbage

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
encountered a bug on the becca bdsm scene in the secret warehouse. i pressed the green button and the scene keeps repeating. i have no dialog nothing but here moving up and down on the dildo machine.

Reactions: JesusIsDead

xyLm42

Jan 20, 2018
anyone v.14x save file ? I dont find it be crazy......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT : I solved this problem. Hey Guys "go to Load Game menu and press unlock save 1 slot , you have to do it from there and add your mcs name along with the families names too and dont forget save cheat code

Reactions: Shiwang123
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes