KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
So apparently all those freezes have been fixed in latest update. Does that mean the version on the first page isn't the most recent?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sasori21

Blueframe227

Jul 15, 2018
Hi, I just want to ask, I went through my gallery and found one scene missing, can someone please tell me which one is it and how can I get it? Thanks

1586135119754.png

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Tip: If you click the through the pages of posts at the top and bottom of every thread, you can go back to see recent posts and realize the majority of the posts in the last 24 hours have been about incompatible saves and bugs freezing up the game. You may even get lucky and catch the part where the dev is working on fixing it.

Reactions: likazebra

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Tip: If you click the through the pages of posts at the top and bottom of every thread, you can go back to see recent posts and realize the majority of the posts in the last 24 hours have been about incompatible saves and bugs freezing up the game. You may even get lucky and catch the part where the dev is working on fixing it.
I think it was mentioned in the page 545 or 546 . thing is, its quite amazing to create so many bugs in just one content patch.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Ha! People can't even be fucking bothered to read the OP or use the search, they certainly aren't going to do it the hard way.

Reactions: Grelk
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes