bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Sorta spoilers.

Did I miss something since when did MC get a biker I've played the previous updates but don't remember that.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Does the save code for latest version include unlocked danny trap mode? or is that locked or is there no danny trap content this update?

Reactions: daniellwtf

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
UberPie
Damn Mary is the hottest Bitch in the game & that's all we got with her ?
Did you fall from your chair & broke your arms or why such abrupt end?

Disapointing...
Haven't DLed the latest update yet, can you tell me what scenes were added for Mary? I wanna know before considering this update or just wait for later.

px305

May 6, 2017
The lifting weight mini game animation was really good they should use them to the sex scenes too.

:illuminati:This was supposed to be a Mary focus update but the only thing we got is a boob touch, is the dev giving us signals on how this is a milking update.:illuminati:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Still old saves doesnt work? Come on dude, I've played this game 10x from the start.
It's a good game, but not that good..
have you never tried using the special save offered by the dev to start from the newest content ?

Blu

May 15, 2017
The lifting weight mini game animation was really good they should use them to the sex scenes too.

:illuminati:This was supposed to be a Mary focus update but the only thing we got is a boob touch, is the dev giving us signals on how this is a milking update.:illuminati:
You do know he said countless times this was part 1 of Mary update....

Reactions: Logan3000x
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes