mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I need some help.
I deleted the save provided because I wanted to chose diferent names but now I can't make a new one starting from this update.
Can someone plz share a save?

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
im acualy getting tired from seeing the same questions being asked evry hour people read the comments pls scrol back dont be lazy
not exactly. people are asking how to get money because when you load the save, you start with 0. only if you start from the beginning, you can use money cheat. so telling people it is on the front page is a lazy ass answer. and i did not see any other answer so far.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
not exactly. people are asking how to get money because when you load the save, you start with 0. only if you start from the beginning, you can use money cheat. so telling people it is on the front page is a lazy ass answer. and i did not see any other answer so far.
There's a search function that allows you to search for keywords within the thread. If I type in "how to get money" in the search bar, I get results of people asking how to get money and people replying to those questions.

So, yes. It is lazy.

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Any cheat or advice to help with the button bashing mini game in the principals office....I just can't beat it
:mad:

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Ha yeah I did that too. Took me 3 attempts til i realised it :rolleyes:

I remember playing a game that had a button bashing mini-game and someone told me if u hold a certain key down while pressing left mouse button it speeded up the rate of clicks. Anyone know what the key is? It's doing my head in cos the game won't progress til I do this :cry:

Reactions: Drazos and Nikod14

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
We are taking on all the feedback and we plan to move forward in a positive direction. We're sorry if anyone didn't find this update unsatisfactory but we're confident with the next build you won't be disappointed.

We both think there's been more than enough Clara and Becca for a little while, and it's damn time for more than just 'teasing' with Mary.

:)

Thank you all for playing our game, we do read all the feedback. I've been a tad stressed out by recently, so I've been a bit erratic these last few weeks, but I'm happy to say the next update will be hopefully something special.
I really appreciate the interactions/response we're getting from you, seriously I do.

I can't speak to the topic of what content gets added to what updates, but one request I have that should be easily doable is to give us the option to be on the Danny Trap path for the cheat save you kindly include with updates. As it currently stands, if I want to do the Danny Trap route, or even just replay the older Trap scenes, I have to start a new game and progress all the way through. If I use the included cheat save, it has his Trap content turned off, including in the gallery.

Thanks again, hope the stress you're under gets reduced.

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
The save code "OK" button isn't working for me. The button is unclickable so I can't use the code. And yes, I've tried inputting all the names.
U have to make sure all the boxes above it are filled in, then it should work :)

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
the names aren't displaying properly in the dialogue box - instead it just reads out the code. terribly immersion breaking TBH
I have the same issues and feel the same way. I'm assuming the game creator knows at this point and hopefully it's a simple script edit and we can get a new version out in the next few days. I've been looking forward to the update.
I'm getting the same issue - but it's not just the protagonist's name. Any bit of code in the dialog just shows up as code. Stuff like the <i> for Italics shows up as well.

EDIT: so far, I'm only getting it in the scenes from the beginning to the part where the fat bald principal calls you into his office. From that part on, the code seems to work as it should.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrenchXConnection
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes