zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
there is no track here. I can't find the damn window
There's a race track behind the school. Go inside the school, then click a left path to get outside the back. There's a clickable window above the storage room, after you have the ladder.

Iyahooooo

Jan 22, 2019
What's the new code for the saves? My previous saves did not transfer through, and I don't want to play from the beginning again.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Really liked the update. Glad that the principal shit was developed too. Also I was surprised by how much I liked the endgame content with gerda and not-mom. Still, I feel like I'm being perpetually cucked with Priscilla x Becca content :HideThePain:. 4/5?

Also does anyone know if there's a button that automatically takes you to your bedroom?

Law37

Jan 23, 2018
there is no track here. I can't find the damn window
Like the sports grounds, the back of the school. same area where you click to get to the store room. Right beside the store room a little up is a window click it.

Feb 5, 2018
So devs have officially abandoned 32bit players huh.
Don't take this the wrong way but how on Earth is anyone still using a 32-bit computer post 2010, let alone in 2020? It could almost double the workload of the devs to release 32-bit versions. Seems rather pointless. You could be a 64-bit capable PC at Goodwill for like $20 that will run this game.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Don't take this the wrong way but how on Earth is anyone still using a 32-bit computer post 2010, let alone in 2020? It could almost double the workload of the devs to release 32-bit versions. Seems rather pointless. You could be a 64-bit capable PC at Goodwill for like $20 that will run this game.
you know, in third world is not something easy buy a 64bits pc and this shit of economy is getting worst everyday a fast pace

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes