felixcrows

Apr 3, 2018
I'm stuck at ''me and mary should go for a nice walk somewhere'' how can i complete this mission? she wouldn't have any option if i try to talk with her

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
For those who were asking about the pregnancy tag, the answer is Yes.
That possibility is already open and with interesting results since the mother of that child is not only the craziest in the game, but also has the fetish of pregnancy and is the daughter of some sectarians xD

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
they're all optional, unless you deliberately choose a route that goes that way.

If you're talking about how the MC acts in certain scenes with him, it's in his nature.
Not trolling. Is the route to claiming all of the women for yourself included in this 'gotta fuck danny route'? Why can't i just be straight?

• Sad
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Not trolling. Is the route to claiming all of the women for yourself included in this 'gotta fuck danny route'? Why can't i just be straight?
Weird way of putting it. So if you ask if you have to fuck all women to get to fuck Danny, then the answer is yes.

The question you meant to type is obviously: "do you need to fuck Danny in the non-NTR route", so the answer to your question is no, Danny is optional. You will be warned and prompted if you want to enable trap content.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
I Stuck here, please help! I become no more quests!
How can I open the school closet? The school key I have in my inventory but I can't open it!?
the closet key are changed, you to go to the principal office to get the new key, to get the new key you've to distract Walter by choosing the option 'your tax report have been leaked' after that enter the principal's office there is a mini game the you will acquire the new closet key.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
For those who were asking about the pregnancy tag, the answer is Yes.
That possibility is already open and with interesting results since the mother of that child is not only the craziest in the game, but also has the fetish of pregnancy and is the daughter of some sectarians xD
Also, it's unexpected pregnancy (for her)

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Does anyone have problem with the mc name ...
Cauz my entered name always shows as

[lua(Actor["Peter"].Display_Name)],

Does anyone have solution for this..

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
We are taking on all the feedback and we plan to move forward in a positive direction. We're sorry if anyone didn't find this update unsatisfactory but we're confident with the next build you won't be disappointed.

We both think there's been more than enough Clara and Becca for a little while, and it's damn time for more than just 'teasing' with Mary.

:)

Thank you all for playing our game, we do read all the feedback. I've been a tad stressed out by recently, so I've been a bit erratic these last few weeks, but I'm happy to say the next update will be hopefully something special.
None of this is your doing, and honestly in the long run none of this really matters. I appreciate you hanging around here and giving us updates and such.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone else find Clara wicked boring? She's so boring that she's ruined Becca for me lmao
Yeah dude,Clara was too submissive and that may have bored u I guess.after submission of her it felt like they tried even harder for more clara content with cucking and harcore BDSM.(not really a fan of BDSM)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes