RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
hey anyone have last update save code. I gues i dont played last one because i cant remember that bike. Which time we got bike? I cant remember that.

erzaultear

Nov 21, 2018
Can anyone please tell me how I can transfer my saves from version 0.17b to 0.22a (the newset version). I can't find the save files at all. and no way am i going to restart the whole game

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Can anyone please tell me how I can transfer my saves from version 0.17b to 0.22a (the newset version). I can't find the save files at all. and no way am i going to restart the whole game
unlock the first save using the code : gnkdoxbe and then load it

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Does anyone have problem with the mc name ...
Cauz my entered name always shows as

[lua(Actor["Peter"].Display_Name)],

Does anyone have solution for this..
I had this problem in the first 5 minutes (brand new game/install, too), but it mysteriously went away

Reactions: KiraJames

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
lostraven Seriously, even if incest patch was present this would be still terrible. Please do something about it. And how things with patch going? 2.png

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so no one has figured out a fix for trapped in the park after principal scene? i knew i shoulda saved more often, even teh save is buggered. fuck now i have to start it all over again....

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
any specific night? because i've looked and she doesn't show up.
sorry for that bro, after finding the key and the candles go to the school in the morning and talk to sara in class and choose the option ' its time to talk'.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes