D

Deleted member 1943340

I am playing the Android version , when I try to enter Sara's classroom after talking to Becca about not worry after being caught by Mary the game is crashing and if I save and restart the game after crash the save isnt even there anymoe , in a nutshell the game is crashing to complete the quest (maybe I am wrong with name ) "Me and Becca need to take class".

Any fix?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sorry, but in regards to tagging on this site, hes right. The tag is specifically for Netorare only. If you want to talk about in general, which is how it shouldn't be discussed, even then it still falls short. In my time I've never seen anyone who likes Netori only go "yeah I love NTR!" You may not like it, but NTR is synonymous with Netorare at this point, its just how language works.

Also this is super off-topic, I see a mod purge coming on soon if we don't go back on topic.
https://f95zone.to/threads/depraved-town-v0-3-justanotherdegenerate.56935/
https://f95zone.to/threads/false-hero-v0-25-beta-enyo-eerie.14204/
Would you look at that? Two games right on the first two pages of Tag:NTR with netori type ntr only. While rare, you're wrong about the ntr tag on this site only being for netorare.
There are also several for netorase, which is when the male getting cucked enjoys it.
Though the ones I know off the top of my head on this site have both netorare and netorase in them, so wouldn't count as evidence.

I think it's time I go to bed. I'm getting irritable at this, which is just downright silly.
If you want to be wrong. Be wrong. G'night.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
can someone tell me how to export and import save files?
I want to move the game to my laptop. If I can, I'd rather avoid starting over.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/depraved-town-v0-3-justanotherdegenerate.56935/
https://f95zone.to/threads/false-hero-v0-25-beta-enyo-eerie.14204/
Would you look at that? Two games right on the first two pages of Tag:NTR with netori type ntr only. While rare, you're wrong about the ntr tag on this site only being for netorare.
There are also several for netorase, which is when the male getting cucked enjoys it.
Though the ones I know off the top of my head on this site have both netorare and netorase in them, so wouldn't count as evidence.

I think it's time I go to bed. I'm getting irritable at this, which is just downright silly.
If you want to be wrong. Be wrong. G'night.
Mate, you do realize that False Hero literally has NTR and its planned in depraved town right? NTR is the only tag that is added in advance on this site, and its usually done on a game by game basis. However they all will have netorare. You can quite literally find the tagging rules here. Trust me, as an uploader I know the rules for tagging a lot better then you do. Please stop calling everyone wrong, whilst being wrong. If you have anymore that are actually tagged NTR and are only Netori, I'll be more then happy to fix them for you.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh shit you're the same guy from over a year ago noice. Well I'll prob need you next year when I ask about Danny agian lol
Yeah A good estimate would probably be around 9 months, but with delays and everything a year is a good bet. If I happen to remember Ill @ you when the Danny update drops.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
I am having black screen on android when mc pulls keys from the girls ass. Am not able to enjoy some scenes. :(. Also can someone recommend 2dcg games like these which has milfs. I like how the milfs are thicc in these games. Like taffytales and summertime saga.

Reactions: nccnnc09

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
Messed up and don't have the save option to use Save Unlock...
Dose anyone know how to reset it or have the save with it please

Reactions: viyoja

nonon_nono

Mar 31, 2020
How is possible that I could play the version 0.22.0a in win32 without bugs and now i can't open the 0.22b because it 's only for win64? At least i could play a very good update, thank you. XDXD

Reactions: Smoltites
Aug 11, 2017
It is too easy to miss stuff in this game, you get three missions that all need to be completed in the morning, doing one of them causes the other 2 quests to vanish so you can't progress those characters. You try to do a mission in the evening and a new mission triggers in that room instead so you miss the one you were doing. I've had the quest that needs scotch tape for ages but it's not available to buy in the store because I've missed a trigger somewhere and I can't get past 28% completion without starting over.

I love the art style and the game itself is interesting but the code needs some serious tidying up, I don't like having to rely on walkthroughs and cheats. (Probably some hyperbole in this post out of frustration with being stuck for the past hour)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes