Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: UberPie
Version: 0.22.0b
Hey developer, see if you increase these texts a little bit.
For those who are young, they have an eagle vision.
But for those who are more advanced in age like me.
My vision went from eagle to beaver.
I can't see shit in these mini texts.
I know the character is thinking or talking quietly, but I think an asterisk symbol is better than that.
Untitled 2.jpg

Sep 1, 2019
I know the character is thinking or talking quietly, but I think an asterisk symbol is better than that.
View attachment 784831
Woah that isn't anything what it looks like for me. It might be something to do with the translation. There may be an option to increase text size, but im not certain. Good luck with it though. It's a really good game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Where did you get that version? That text is for ants.
View attachment 784831

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
I have played this game before but now whenever I download and and try to play I get error messages.

Was there ever a x86 version? My computer gets weird with Unity games, sometimes it plays x64 version games and sometimes it doesnt...

radiel123

May 21, 2020
I finished tracking Darnell and have progressed in the story with other missions. After finishing the Darnell quest the mall unlocked but I can't get in. Now I need to get to the gym but can't access the inside of the mall. Did I do something wrong or is this a bug? And no this isn't like the cases which mentioned not being able to leave the mallfront scene. I can leave but I can't enter the mall.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Love the art so I played through this just to surprisingly find a bimbofication/body mod/BE (favorite) quest, have someone take the pill and leave it to check on her boob growth the next day only to have that be the end so far - god damn it!!! I looove BE in games but it's so rare and I was pumped lmao also was hoping to see some of the girls get pregnant and fill out (ideally giving out those bimbo/BE pills too)

Reactions: inactive

Slammz

Feb 3, 2018
The trap stuff is triggered by opening a certain secret in Dany's room. You should see the walkthrough for that.

DarkSkies2000

Aug 19, 2018
This game has been quite solid in its writing aspect so far and with that being said, I do hope that Darnell evolves more than the typical one-dimensional bullying jock and gets some proper character development in the future. It would make his dynamic with the MC much more interesting, at least in my view. Erotic games are usually oversaturated with such uninteresting rivals, so it would be a nice break.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes