Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
As soon as I enter the office after the principle leaves,the screen is just black,I see noting. I think maybe there is something wrong.
when you enter the office after principle leaves there is a mini game to retrieve the storage key from the toy's butt.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I love this game and I’m about half way through I think. Is there anyway to get rid of the evil side as I’ll be frank he kind of annoys me? I love the game ether way just would like to shut him up at times.

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
So wtf, with this update, getting black screen on the Toy at the principal's office and same when danny will show me his ass. this is unplayable like this im missing good stuff. UberPie say something?

kasabo

Mar 18, 2018
Hi all,

with the new update I try to start over to get what I missed before. But on the day six, the flower on the backyard doesnt exist. I already delete my old version also ofcourse saves. does anyone have any comment. I ty to start over again but same problem occour.
Hi I think nobody have any comment for this. could anyone share the saves I'm appraciated. thanks you anyway.

Nov 10, 2017
I love this game and I’m about half way through I think. Is there anyway to get rid of the evil side as I’ll be frank he kind of annoys me? I love the game ether way just would like to shut him up at times.
not possible currently but there will be an option to get rid of him later on.

Btw, i would recommend playing more as there's definitely character development for both the evil side and normal side

Reactions: ReaCreations

chaoneho

Feb 21, 2020
I expect the following funny stories

1. Darnell-mom : normal ntr and cuckold
2. Darnell-tiffany : initially mentioned
3. Darnell-pricilla : mc is coward
4. Darnell-teacher : drug blackmail
5. Darnell-becca : torment

6. Principal-clara : money blackmail
7. Principal-teacher : drug blackmail
8. Principal-danny : mom blackmail
9. Principal-mom&tiffany : mc blackmail
10. Principal-madona : compete

11. Danny-teacher : sharing
12. Danny-becca : sharing
13. Danny-clara : sharing
14. Danny-tiffany : danny likes streaming

15. Harry-pricilla : incest

DanKomar

Sep 4, 2018
Tha last version was nice, but it has some changes in music. Can somebody write list of songnames, because i can`t find some of them.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes