nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
someone there can answer me what are the game's ntrs, because i finished the game and the scenes are all released, then i see that there are still some CG images that are yet to unlock, so i am in doubt here if the NTR that has in the game it will be for CG images, because I saw that on a mission from Priscilla where she is with Darnell, the guy who kind of harasses Priscilla, I made the option to punch Darnell, then the scene of sex with Priscilla, so I’m in doubt that if I chose the other option I would roll a CG with Darnell and Priscilla giving a light NTR

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
someone there can answer me what are the game's ntrs, because i finished the game and the scenes are all released, then i see that there are still some CG images that are yet to unlock, so i am in doubt here if the NTR that has in the game it will be for CG images, because I saw that on a mission from Priscilla where she is with Darnell, the guy who kind of harasses Priscilla, I made the option to punch Darnell, then the scene of sex with Priscilla, so I’m in doubt that if I chose the other option I would roll a CG with Darnell and Priscilla giving a light NTR
atm theres no full on ntr in the game, though id count some of the stuff near the end of clares current stuff as semi-ntr, later on though after some of the bigger story stuff is done the ntr path is planned to be implemented. keeping in mind this is just me going off what the first page has to say about it though.

with the current version of the game your choices are pretty linear, cause either all answers lead to the same thing or only one answer progresses thing, with the princilla darnell incident you mentioned either choices gets the same result in the end but once the game gets developed more its entirely possible that could change

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Any action with Mary?
She lick our dick when she sleeping and we see her nude about 2 time at the gym both scene was hot i believe in the next update or the one after that we see more at the end of the ver 22.0b we mad at her i will not tell you why but it will likely opening the door to loving her or enslaving her

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well the story good a few code bug in text and one horror face but it was a little hot but it was not to hot to masturbate to

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I'm curious, in Danny update it'll be necessary to choose between him and his sister, or it'll be possible to get both of them?

Reactions: daniellwtf
Nov 10, 2017
Did the last conversation with Mary/Mom feel like it ended very abruptly to anyone else? It almost felt like the convo glitched out to me.
it's because the mega update was split into two parts so they basically just teased us and the next update will carry on from this point

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
the art was not done but you sure not see her face or body likely only the ass you read why later but here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As soon as I enter the office after the principle leaves,the screen is just black,I see noting. I think maybe there is something wrong.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
OK, i'm keep playing this game right now. So... Why the option with taking Darnell to hospital was the first one to be implemented? Its illogical a little, this is the character that is supposed to cuck MC with all the ladies. Why should we care?

Nov 10, 2017
OK, i'm keep playing this game right now. So... Why the option with taking Darnell to hospital was the first one to be implemented? Its illogical a little, this is the character that is supposed to cuck MC with all the ladies. Why should we care?
because there are multiple routes yet to be implemented which will determine darnell's role. afaik there are 3 routes for darnell: you cuck him, he cucks you, you become friends.

so the hospital stuff currently has no bearing on the story but will down the line

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
I dunno wtf happened but I only got 2 objectives: Find Becca, and Study Study Study!. I dunno wtf happened to priscilla storyline but i can't study when I talk to teacher and becca is stuck at the bowling alley. Man this fkin sucks.
Edit: ok i made some progress by progressing days and finding becca in class. Then someother events came up but still don't know wtf happened to priscilla. Literally disappeared.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes