Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Howdy folks, been a good couple months to half a year since I last asked and was informed no. We reached a point in development where the developers are sufficiently happy with their hard-produced content so far that at at least some sex scenes have a loop/animation rather than still images?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
It looks like we won't get Mary in the next update also because the tutorial uploaded on Aug 26 is of Violet now if Mary is going to be the focus of next update in addition to Tiffany we should be getting Mary teasers or previews which is not the case I don't understand why Uber is avoiding Mary. May be he is being cautious of Patreon rules...

Sep 1, 2019
It looks like we won't get Mary in the next update also because the tutorial uploaded on Aug 26 is of Violet now if Mary is going to be the focus of next update in addition to Tiffany we should be getting Mary teasers or previews which is not the case I don't understand why Uber is avoiding Mary. May be he is being cautious of Patreon rules...
I don't think the dev is avoiding Mary, I just think she is story important which is why we have seen no progress. Her progress is directly tied to the main story content, as seen by the ending of this latest update.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Anything new on the update about the teacher
As far as I remembered, there was no update for Sara. Big chances, she would have more scenes on Chantelle or Tiffanny story later. However, it was my assumption, probably right or wrong. Personally, I also want to see her in a new story. Do you have any more information about Sara lostraven ?

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
I don't think the dev is avoiding Mary, I just think she is story important which is why we have seen no progress. Her progress is directly tied to the main story content, as seen by the ending of this latest update.
I'm not convinced. lostraven is a good writer and had a road map pretty well formed. This was supposed to be the mom update, which has been eagerly awaited since the mega updates were announced. To have the update not primarily focus on her is some shenanigans. It seems like uber went off script for this update which is the first BS move I can remember him pulling.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I'm not convinced. lostraven is a good writer and had a road map pretty well formed. This was supposed to be the mom update, which has been eagerly awaited since the mega updates were announced. To have the update not primarily focus on her is some shenanigans. It seems like uber went off script for this update which is the first BS move I can remember him pulling.
In addition to what you are saying i would like to say that may be supreme pies are behind this shifting of focus from Mary to other characters because Violet is a supreme pie character also that tier is now not on Uber Patreon page which was there earlier and Patreon rules are always there against incest so we may not get any significant content with Mary in future updates also....

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
As far as I remembered, there was no update for Sara. Big chances, she would have more scenes on Chantelle or Tiffanny story later. However, it was my assumption, probably right or wrong. Personally, I also want to see her in a new story. Do you have any more information about Sara lostraven ?
Given I have literally nothing written for her, she's not coming anytime soon I'm afraid.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
So I finally started playing this game for the first time (I'm still on v22.0a, not b, because I downloaded it before b came out and I couldn't be bothered downloading a whole new version just for some grammar fixes and some minor loading improvements) and... seriously?

I can't even get 10 lines into the game before the protagonist's name display is messed up (every time a character says my name it displays as "[lua(actor["Peter"].Display_Name)]" instead? And then the first time a text effect was meant to be used, it instead showed as "<u>word</u>" instead (underline?).

And this is at least the 22nd version? Am I the only one getting such jarringly obvious problems?

Sep 1, 2019
So I finally started playing this game for the first time (I'm still on v22.0a, not b, because I downloaded it before b came out and I couldn't be bothered downloading a whole new version just for some grammar fixes and some minor loading improvements) and... seriously?

I can't even get 10 lines into the game before the protagonist's name display is messed up (every time a character says my name it displays as "[lua(actor["Peter"].Display_Name)]" instead? And then the first time a text effect was meant to be used, it instead showed as "<u>word</u>" instead (underline?).

And this is at least the 22nd version? Am I the only one getting such jarringly obvious problems?
I had a similar issue as well. Sometimes the name I chose would go back to the default name. A few times it did what you are describing, but it only did it for a few scenes at the mall.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
We reached a point in development where the developers are sufficiently happy with their hard-produced content so far that at at least some sex scenes have a loop/animation rather than still images? Think last time I asked ignoring the same unanswered question a couple days ago was back in June 2019

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes