Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Ryoko>Everyone else...oh wait WE DONT GET RYOKO! :mad:
I mean we probably will some time down the line except the fact that she is similar if not the same as the demon inside of you if not stronger also he clarifies he has some relation to Cthulhu and the old ones not to mention the two different Cults around the city

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Clearly if we're getting new content updates that aren't focus on a specific person that we already have it should be about the girl from the store who was like literally one of the first scene that we actually saw Danny sister Darnell sister the girl who is trapped inside the box with the principal Stacey the cheerleader the main character's cousin or whoever she is the neighbor who is clearly a sub to the maid and yes we should see more of the maid I'd like a few batches focused on these specific characters more so than the characters who are already have that we have a lot of content for obviously you can pepper Marion on that but these characters need this specifically be flushed out more and obviously ryuko should be last if anyting mainly because of what she is and what she can do and how it compares to the main character and her involvement with the story in the plot

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
but why is he fat?
i can see why youd think that but it only appears that way cause his clothes are a bit baggy so from the back he looks bigger then he is but those are the mc's clothes without doubt, not to mention if he were fat as the principal his fingers wouldnt be skinny like that...plus the principal is fricken huge if that were him hed have to be 2 or 3 times wider at least

I mean we probably will some time down the line except the fact that she is similar if not the same as the demon inside of you if not stronger also he clarifies he has some relation to Cthulhu and the old ones not to mention the two different Cults around the city
we dont know what our alter ego looks like, we dont even know for sure if its even a demon and not just our mind snapping a bit from all the shit that goes on in this town, it always 'looks' like us wearin a crappy devil costume. i think youre thinking of the bunny girl from the dream but to my knowledge all we know about her is shes likely another human like us whose had similar shit to us done to her but only things she had in common with Ryoko was gender and hair color, their hight and body types were pretty different so unless theres somethin to confirm shes the demon in our head or Ryoko can transform i highly doubt the bunny girl is our demon or Ryoko

ertyhgfd11

Oct 27, 2020
Hi guys! Could anybody send a link for Mary's route #6. The other link seems expired so there's no picture at all. Thx!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
bruh how you gonna post about a smokeshow and not share the sauce and no i don't think we've had a scene like this, we've seen vibrators in the game but not in a scene like this afaik
closest i can think is you get dannys mom and becca wearin the mask but iirc theres been no actual bondage yet unless im forgettin somethin, though given how things have gone with them its only a matter of time till things go full on with the bondage and im lookin forward to that >:3

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
We're working to ensure all in-game scenes will be updated with new animations, like in the last updates, and we hope guys appreciate Mary's slight re-design. We've added lots of new emotions and poses that we hope will translate over into the game nicely.

What exactly did they change? Can someone post a comparison of old and new Mary sprites?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melkai

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
We're working to ensure all in-game scenes will be updated with new animations, like in the last updates, and we hope guys appreciate Mary's slight re-design. We've added lots of new emotions and poses that we hope will translate over into the game nicely.

What exactly did they change? Can someone post a comparison of old and new Mary sprites?
based on a glance i feel like her heads thinner and her necks longer, i remember her body lookin well rounded but this image makes her proportions look a bit weird, almost alien disguised as human if that makes sense but that could just be me over-analyzing it

• Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
based on a glance i feel like her heads thinner and her necks longer, i remember her body lookin well rounded but this image makes her proportions look a bit weird, almost alien disguised as human if that makes sense but that could just be me over-analyzing it
Without the introduction of human DNA, these creatures once operating under the guise of "thin men" now show their true form: a purely reptilian species.

Dec 29, 2018

Not sure why they "re-worked" anything to begin with. It was never a problem, and like one person said before it just looks a little weirder now.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes