british

Apr 23, 2020
The main difference I saw in the redesign was the hair color, neck and the shadows on her face and neck. I think it looks good and most people won't even notice.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well they probably had to rework the way they had the characters set up to make them workable for animations. Appropriate layering and such. And while that was being done Uber probably wanted to just the looks a little.

Braindead420k

Feb 28, 2020

Happy Halloween everyone!
We hope you all have a nice time over the spookiest holiday of the year and stay safe! We're getting closer to releasing the game!
We'd like to thank everyone for their support, we work hard on the update every day and we hope that you guys like and appreciate the work when it's finally out :).
Happy Holidays!
-The Taffy Tales Team

Reactions: bernthal

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
OK, just a few weeks and I will be on vaction. I waited a couple of updates and will start the game from the beginning again, I can hardly wait. :p

The artwork is awesome, the story great and we are able to play a mean asshole. Life is good.

The only thing I have a "problem" with is the ridicules dick of the MC. A big cock is one thing but that looks disgusting to me...
I don't think it will be changed in the future and I am still able to enjoy the great game but it would be great if we could downsize it a bit.^^

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
OK, just a few weeks and I will be on vaction. I waited a couple of updates and will start the game from the beginning again, I can hardly wait. :p

The artwork is awesome, the story great and we are able to play a mean asshole. Life is good.

The only thing I have a "problem" with is the ridicules dick of the MC. A big cock is one thing but that looks disgusting to me...
I don't think it will be changed in the future and I am still able to enjoy the great game but it would be great if we could downsize it a bit.^^
It's a hereditary condition he suffers.. poor guy has to carry all that meat

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes