Nov 10, 2017
do a lot of people here like danny?

not judging, it's just usually for these types of games the gay content is a lot less popular. like for example, in summertime saga an update based on the gay character got 0 votes out of thousands in a content poll. But for this game it seems there is a lot more popularity for gay content with danny

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
not judging, it's just usually for these types of games the gay content is a lot less popular. like for example, in summertime saga an update based on the gay character got 0 votes out of thousands in a content poll. But for this game it seems there is a lot more popularity for gay content with danny
Can't talk for the others, but for me it's riding on the high of the powertrip. In Summertime Saga, the MC is a nice guy who helps people and his relationship with Eve is a romantic one. I'm not interested in banging a guy like that (or at all to be honest). But here, it's all about domination, and Danny falls into the catagory to be dominated.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Can't talk for the others, but for me it's riding on the high of the powertrip. In Summertime Saga, the MC is a nice guy who helps people and his relationship with Eve is a romantic one. I'm not interested in banging a guy like that (or at all to be honest). But here, it's all about domination, and Danny falls into the catagory to be dominated.
this more or less applies to me as well, in my case its the power trip but in more of an asshole way. initially i had no interest in him or becca but when i found out he had a crush on her and she had a huge crush on the MC i grew interested in them cause of the idea of cucking danny and how the story went fit pretty well into that for me. so for me its the power trip of not only am i taking the girl he loves but by the time im done im makin him my bitch too, if that makes sense

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
[Teaser] Mary's route #6?
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJ3Ijo2MjB9/patreon-media/p/post/42668334/c64398769c1c4ee5b0614b2a78f3c754/1.gif?token-time=1603743460&token-hash=9MEBQeyIeJD0Y3eQo3njoYKbrwKnlK386qmEyRUj8Ng%3D

[Teaser] Mary's route #6

Hello everyone! :D

Work IS still going on. We're quite pleased with how the various animations and things continue to improve over-time, and we are particularly excited for Mary's storyline.

Without giving too much away, we're currently planning to implement a new major gameplay mechanic that we think might help elevate the game to the next level, but for now, we're going to keep it under wraps till we know we can pull it off and do it successfully.

Regardless, we're getting closer and closer to the release, and for the foreseeable future we've got a LOT planned for Mary and soon Tiffany, with both of them being our focus to pile the content on for.

That's all for now, when we get closer and more confident on the release date, we'll let you guys know!

Thank you all for your support,

-The Taffy Tales Team.

Imagine THAT waking you up before work! You'd never want to skip out on breakfast again eh?

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
7.PNG
[Teaser] Mary's route #7

Hello everyone :)

We know you're eager for news on the latest update, (and especially for more Mary content), and we hope you won't be disappointed. :)

Work is continuing as usual, and we're striving to improve quality across the board! This update will 'introduce' a brand new mechanic, we can't say much on it yet, but we hope with the right amount of nurturing it'll help make this game an even better experience. :)

For those of you wondering if this will be the 'last' Mary update, we can confirm it's definitely not. Given how popular Mary is, you can guarantee for the foreseeable future she's going to stay the focus till we're satisfied.

Thank you all for your support as usual :) We hope you enjoy the next update when it releases.

-The Taffy Tales Team

'I wonder what Gerda's hiding behind the curtain?'

Last edited:

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Hi guys I have a little question, if I use the cheat for money... would I lose content?, about a month ago I played, but I can't remember if earning money was just grinding or there are some content hide there.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Cheat all you want to.
I would agree with the caveat that the playthrough tends to encounter a hell of a lot more bugs when I use the money cheat. However most bugs can be worked around just remember what they said back in the days of Sierra adventure games..."Save early, save often". Helps with the I´m stuck in X place and my last save was....never.

Reactions: wildshot

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJwIjoxfQ%3D%3D/patreon-media/p/post/43026972/92b3a9fcd7b5454db37e9e2a6d97dca1/1.PNG?token-time=1604580358&token-hash=7RXlmIT0slpoxBvGZ6rCl3v1V3aqeBgAk628YD-HpyY%3D
[Teaser] Mary's route #7

Hello everyone :)

We know you're eager for news on the latest update, (and especially for more Mary content), and we hope you won't be disappointed. :)

Work is continuing as usual, and we're striving to improve quality across the board! This update will 'introduce' a brand new mechanic, we can't say much on it yet, but we hope with the right amount of nurturing it'll help make this game an even better experience. :)

For those of you wondering if this will be the 'last' Mary update, we can confirm it's definitely not. Given how popular Mary is, you can guarantee for the foreseeable future she's going to stay the focus till we're satisfied.

Thank you all for your support as usual :) We hope you enjoy the next update when it releases.

-The Taffy Tales Team

'I wonder what Gerda's hiding behind the curtain?'
"the mother will be our focus till we're satisfied".
this is what I want to hear from all incest developers out there.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
"the mother will be our focus till we're satisfied".
this is what I want to hear from all incest developers out there.
I agree, and personally I cant wait to see the next update. However, i was questioning a bit here. What did "we" mean here? Was the fans (patreon supporters) or uberpie together with his team? A bit ambiguous here, i guess..

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
lostraven could Marry appearrance be enhanced with some accessories, such us a simple gold necklace, big circle earrings in her face, or... Maybe she somehow get it from MC as a prove of his care/ love...
I knew we here couldnt request a demand or something. I just try to throw an idea or a possibility in case it can tone up your story telling.. However, if it is not a good idea, please forget it..

Reactions: hapikala_donut

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven could Marry appearrance be enhanced with some accessories, such us a simple gold necklace, big circle earrings in her face, or... Maybe she somehow get it from MC as a prove of his care/ love...
I knew we here couldnt request a demand or something. I just try to throw an idea or a possibility in case it can tone up your story telling.. However, if it is not a good idea, please forget it..
I personally would love that,
but whether it gets implemented or not I couldn't guarantee.

Reactions: locco1234
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes